Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #21
Fully Optimized
 
ghostFL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,186
Default Re: My HERO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
i thought his eye was just swollen?
It was. I'm saying his eye COULD HAVE been knocked out, and that isn't hard. But it wasn't.
__________________

__________________
dude_56013: "Find something you love...and never work a day in your life"


David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #22
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: My HERO...

Ghost, why did you quote me a couple posts above? I don't even see how that supported your point lol.
__________________

JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #23
Fully Optimized
 
Prodigy146's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,751
Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146
Default Re: My HERO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostFL View Post
It was. I'm saying his eye COULD HAVE been knocked out, and that isn't hard. But it wasn't.
Can a fist really knock a eye out?

i thought you can only get an eye swollen with your fist...
__________________
[Proc: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.6ghz] [Motherboard: Asus 870 M4A87TD EVO]
[GPU: Asus 5770 Crossfire] [PSU: Corsair 650 12v53a] [Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2]
[RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR3 1600] [Case: Antec 300 Illusion] [HDD: 2x WD 640GB Raid 0]
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 01:45 PM   #24
Fully Optimized
 
ghostFL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,186
Default Re: My HERO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
Can a fist really knock a eye out?

i thought you can only get an eye swollen with your fist...
Nope. Put your fist up to your eye socket. Its pretty big and doesn't exactly touch your eye right? Well when it hits the outside of your eye, the index finger knuckle can imprint the eyeball and explode it, causing it to "ooze" out, pretty freakin' disgusting...
__________________
dude_56013: "Find something you love...and never work a day in your life"


David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:23 PM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
Prodigy146's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,751
Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146
Default Re: My HERO...

Ok thats like poking an eye not knocking it out
__________________
[Proc: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.6ghz] [Motherboard: Asus 870 M4A87TD EVO]
[GPU: Asus 5770 Crossfire] [PSU: Corsair 650 12v53a] [Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2]
[RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR3 1600] [Case: Antec 300 Illusion] [HDD: 2x WD 640GB Raid 0]
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #26
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: My HERO...

Im going to laugh when he is my age going into high school acting hard because he can punch then gets his ass beat. But as a boxer he has a future.
Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #27
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: My HERO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
Im going to laugh when he is my age going into high school acting hard because he can punch then gets his ass beat. But as a boxer he has a future.
Lol? If he boxes all the way to high school I doubt he will get his ass beat.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #28
BSOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,505
Default Re: My HERO...

Just because you can box doesn't mean you can fight.
Dark Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:31 PM   #29
Fully Optimized
 
ghostFL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,186
Default Re: My HERO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
Lol? If he boxes all the way to high school I doubt he will get his ass beat.
HAHAHAHAHAH, seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
Just because you can box doesn't mean you can fight.
LOL, you are slow, my friend.

It means he has great reflexes, can dodge your first punch and counter in just the right way to send you to bed in his first hook.
__________________
dude_56013: "Find something you love...and never work a day in your life"


David Lindon: "Faggot"
ghostFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #30
Fully Optimized
 
Prodigy146's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,751
Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146
Default Re: My HERO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Night View Post
Just because you can box doesn't mean you can fight.
totally agree...



Quote:
LOL, you are slow, my friend.
Your saying if a boxer went and fought kimbo with no gloves, he would be better than kimbo? a boxer doesnt have that killer attitude, he practices in a gym. a street fighter practices in his basement, actually goes out and takes hard punches.

A street fighter is just more hardened than a boxer
__________________

__________________
[Proc: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.6ghz] [Motherboard: Asus 870 M4A87TD EVO]
[GPU: Asus 5770 Crossfire] [PSU: Corsair 650 12v53a] [Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2]
[RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR3 1600] [Case: Antec 300 Illusion] [HDD: 2x WD 640GB Raid 0]
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« going home. | Good »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0