my halloween mask :p

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Its the guy from texas chainsaw massacre. What are you guys gunna be? (im not suggesting that you guys go out for halloween, im just asking if you guys have any cool masks... lol)

picpr8.png

ArrizX said:
My face is scary enough :p
Amen J/K's. John that isn't scary at all. But that picture you send called "me" is just scared the hell out of me. God I think im having a heart attack :D

for halloween i think im going as a dictator. maybe castro or maybe hitler. idk yet jk :p

i work at party city and i get stuff 30% off so i'm pretty much set :D

X1337 said:
Amen J/K's. John that isn't scary at all. But that picture you send called "me" is just scared the hell out of me. God I think im having a heart attack :D

I wanna see!

Bah, I don't go to Halloween nights since I was 14 lol!

For a minute, your mask is crooked on you. Seems someone was anxious already! :p

LOL, scary! Last time I went out for Halloween was to Egg peoples house... shouldnt realy admit that.. haha few years ago though ;)

john123 said:
Its the guy from texas chainsaw massacre. What are you guys gunna be? (im not suggesting that you guys go out for halloween, im just asking if you guys have any cool masks... lol)

picpr8.png

Just so ya know his name is Leather Face. :D.

Anyways, I dont think im dressing up this year. I dont think i've gone out to collect candy since I was in.. 6th grade I believe. But seeing as this is my senior year of high school I think I may go out this year, just not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom