My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Stop right there brookfield you arent ruining this thread ,if you have a problem with by AllThingsSacred please take it up in a PM to him
I cant be arsed arguing with you anymore cos you never aknowledge when you are wrong you just make stupid comments like in post #31 and then procedd that you are right and everyone is wrong , then you have his despereate need to have the last word in everything .Even when it is blatently obvious oh and nothing ever gets done about it either no matter how much people complain about you so i see no point , However i will say this
i aint gonna watch while you ruin a perfectly good thread just so you can then have a decent reason to throw it back in the spam archive
by all means do your mod duties but i cant see any problem posts here i cant even see why you moved it but hey you must have special moderating vision that i dont have :rolleyes:
There's no problem now surely:confused:, celegorm said he'd put the thread back, if he hasn't, I'll do it, please get your facts right, thanks:)

There shouldnt have beena problem in the first place

Wow double post , roll on new server
now its going fubar oh well

Stop right there brookfield you arent ruining this thread ,if you have a problem with by AllThingsSacred please take it up in a PM to him
I cant be arsed arguing with you anymore cos you never aknowledge when you are wrong you just make stupid comments like in post #31 and then procedd that you are right and everyone is wrong , then you have his despereate need to have the last word in everything .Even when it is blatently obvious oh and nothing ever gets done about it either no matter how much people complain about you so i see no point , However i will say this
i aint gonna watch while you ruin a perfectly good thread just so you can then have a decent reason to throw it back in the spam archive
by all means do your mod duties but i cant see any problem posts here i cant even see why you moved it but hey you must have special moderating vision that i dont have :rolleyes:
As usual, I don't know what the h*ll you're on about:confused: :confused:, yes that's right, I'm doubly confused.

As usual, I don't know what the h*ll you're on about:confused: :confused:, yes that's right, I'm doubly confused.

Read post #43. it makes perfect sense.

For the record I have read post #28 but that fails to compensate for the absolute garbage spewing forth in this thread.

Try "reading" as you bestow on others yet not doing so yourself.

Want me to sum it up? , i am saying stop posting shit cos you are ruining this thread
You where wrong but as usual you cant accept this and i am getting just about tired of it but it seems you are invincible and david dosent listen to others complaints about you

MUZ IS NO LONGER INVOLVED IN THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY WELL AWAY I HAVE SAID HOW I FEEL AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN THATS YOUR PROBLEM

the bickering wont end, just stop here, use pms if you want but dont use my thread.

Thats exactly what i tried to get brookfield to do but he never listens ,

anyway how do you feel today if you want i can teach you a great way to relax , works everytiime i feel stressed or just generaly annoyed at the world

I'll say it once again, I moved it because of M3atwad's post, not Rudster's, as celegorm said, I should have deleted that one post, not the whole thread, & I apologise to you for that:eek:

Thats exactly what i tried to get brookfield to do but he never listens ,

anyway how do you feel today if you want i can teach you a great way to relax , works everytiime i feel stressed or just generaly annoyed at the world
this isnt the time or place for dirty talk :p

Back
Top Bottom