Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-03-2007, 06:04 PM   #41
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Stop right there brookfield you arent ruining this thread ,if you have a problem with by AllThingsSacred please take it up in a PM to him
I cant be arsed arguing with you anymore cos you never aknowledge when you are wrong you just make stupid comments like in post #31 and then procedd that you are right and everyone is wrong , then you have his despereate need to have the last word in everything .Even when it is blatently obvious oh and nothing ever gets done about it either no matter how much people complain about you so i see no point , However i will say this
i aint gonna watch while you ruin a perfectly good thread just so you can then have a decent reason to throw it back in the spam archive
by all means do your mod duties but i cant see any problem posts here i cant even see why you moved it but hey you must have special moderating vision that i dont have
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
There's no problem now surely, celegorm said he'd put the thread back, if he hasn't, I'll do it, please get your facts right, thanks
There shouldnt have beena problem in the first place
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #42
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Wow double post , roll on new server
now its going fubar oh well
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #43
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
Stop right there brookfield you arent ruining this thread ,if you have a problem with by AllThingsSacred please take it up in a PM to him
I cant be arsed arguing with you anymore cos you never aknowledge when you are wrong you just make stupid comments like in post #31 and then procedd that you are right and everyone is wrong , then you have his despereate need to have the last word in everything .Even when it is blatently obvious oh and nothing ever gets done about it either no matter how much people complain about you so i see no point , However i will say this
i aint gonna watch while you ruin a perfectly good thread just so you can then have a decent reason to throw it back in the spam archive
by all means do your mod duties but i cant see any problem posts here i cant even see why you moved it but hey you must have special moderating vision that i dont have
There shouldnt have beena problem in the first place
As usual, I don't know what the h*ll you're on about , yes that's right, I'm doubly confused.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #44
In Runtime
 
AllThingsSacred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 302
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
As usual, I don't know what the h*ll you're on about , yes that's right, I'm doubly confused.
Read post #43. it makes perfect sense.

For the record I have read post #28 but that fails to compensate for the absolute garbage spewing forth in this thread.

Try "reading" as you bestow on others yet not doing so yourself.
__________________
Patrick Moore
Born London, Live London, Die London
As a Londoner, I exercise my God given Right to do as I please
AllThingsSacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:25 PM   #45
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
As usual, I don't know what the h*ll you're on about , yes that's right, I'm doubly confused.
Want me to sum it up? , i am saying stop posting shit cos you are ruining this thread
You where wrong but as usual you cant accept this and i am getting just about tired of it but it seems you are invincible and david dosent listen to others complaints about you

MUZ IS NO LONGER INVOLVED IN THIS AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY WELL AWAY I HAVE SAID HOW I FEEL AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN THATS YOUR PROBLEM
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:27 PM   #46
BSOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6,556
Send a message via MSN to Rudster816
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

the bickering wont end, just stop here, use pms if you want but dont use my thread.
Rudster816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:29 PM   #47
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
the bickering wont end, just stop here, use pms if you want but dont use my thread.
Thats exactly what i tried to get brookfield to do but he never listens ,

anyway how do you feel today if you want i can teach you a great way to relax , works everytiime i feel stressed or just generaly annoyed at the world
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #48
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
Stop right there brookfield you arent ruining this thread ,if you have a problem with by AllThingsSacred please take it up in a PM to him
I cant be arsed arguing with you anymore cos you never aknowledge when you are wrong you just make stupid comments like in post #31 and then procedd that you are right and everyone is wrong , then you have his despereate need to have the last word in everything .Even when it is blatently obvious oh and nothing ever gets done about it either no matter how much people complain about you so i see no point , However i will say this
i aint gonna watch while you ruin a perfectly good thread just so you can then have a decent reason to throw it back in the spam archive
by all means do your mod duties but i cant see any problem posts here i cant even see why you moved it but hey you must have special moderating vision that i dont have
There shouldnt have beena problem in the first place
I'll say it once again, I moved it because of M3atwad's post, not Rudster's, as celegorm said, I should have deleted that one post, not the whole thread, & I apologise to you for that
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:02 PM   #49
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
Thats exactly what i tried to get brookfield to do but he never listens ,

anyway how do you feel today if you want i can teach you a great way to relax , works everytiime i feel stressed or just generaly annoyed at the world
this isnt the time or place for dirty talk
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #50
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: My Frustration.Thx to people who read\post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
this isnt the time or place for dirty talk
I dont mean that method , i am sure rudster already knows about that method
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0