my friend's school got a death threat

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
at his high school, in the girls' bathroom, someone wrote "everyone is leaving school in a bodybag on friday". now everyone is in a panic and police are patrolling the school tomorow and media is gunna be there....wow

some emo just wants attention

dang that would be scary, I bet a bunch of parents won't let their kids go to school. I'm happy I don't have school tommorrow! hooray for teacher institute days :D

Last year we had more then 4 of those threats.

Two so far this year, and one found by yours truly.

Surprising coming from a school with no more then 600 students in the WHOLE highschool.

Since we are on the topic of threats, we had a lock down at my school a couple of years ago. It lasted from around 1:30 to 5:00. Someone called the school saying that someone was going to bring a gun to school who had orange hair. During that time, a lot of people had to pee really bad, and didn't really care what was going on so they chatted the entire time, until we heard swat running around upstairs. Eventually, they reached our room. A bunch of guys in camo with M16's and two pistols on each side, so it was pretty cool seeing the swat team there.

The good thing is, nobody was hurt, because it was a prank. Still pissed me off though.

At my school last year there was a bomb threat. We all got out of school the next day. It was an optional day and didn't count against me. We ended up having like 11 overall. After the first one they were useless.

we always have that shit at my school.people like to pull these stupid pranks.like callin the police from the skool and then hangin up when they pick up.i mean cmon guys,grow up!thars people out there who rlly do need the polices help.

Back
Top Bottom