my friend found something funny about poland

Heh the poles are in my town right now They picking up tash, they travled 2,000 miles to pick up trash.

Heh o well less work on me, my landlord hired 2 of them to do yardwork. In all honsety poles are to germans as what Mexicans are to americans.

No offesne but I see it everyday.

Re: my friend found something funny about Poland

Peter Lachowicz said:
you should see how ppl drive, it makes you want to buy a audi or something
:) Why an Audi?, I have an Audi A4, is it because to drive on Polish roads, you need a robust car?, if so, they are very sturdy, but given a hard enough whack, they can sustain a certain amount of damage.

By the way, I went to that site address that John 123 published, did it upset you?, all it did was to run your homeland down, it seems, I think he did it for fun, but did you take it that way?

Oh, & in your quote, I made the "p" in Poland an upper case letter, I would never refer to Britain as britain, hope you don't mind!

nah, peter was laughing too. His first post in this thread was sarcastic. he was the one that told me to put his name there.

john123 said:
nah, peter was laughing too. His first post in this thread was sarcastic. he was the one that told me to put his name there.
Oh great, so I've just made a fool of myself, thanks a lot! :(

Back
Top Bottom