My Formal introduction

Hello Reina !! Welcome !! I just joined yesterday. I bought my 1st computer at age 53. I thought they were evil. In reality, I just used that as an excuse.
I was really afraid of the technology.....
Anyway how about an answer to my plea for help in my 1st 2 posts.
Thanks.........BrotherAL:)

is this person gona get a 5 page welcome

*cough* *cough* hi! have fun here (im sure u will)

Ha...Ha..Ha....They sure did give me a very warm welcome. I think it was about 7 or 8 pages long.

Welcome to the forum Reina! It's good to know that there will be another sensible, computer loving gal on here.....to keep all of these guys straight! From the short time I have known them I would say that they need all of the influence from sensible people that they can get!....Just kidding.

Would love to know more about your computer company. That is cool that you are totally self-taught in computers. I am just getting started learning some in-depth stuff about them myself. Does your company have any Macs????

Ha...Ha..Ha....They sure did give me a very warm welcome. I think it was about 7 or 8 pages long.

Welcome to the forum Reina! It's good to know that there will be another sensible, computer loving gal on here.....to keep all of these guys straight! From the short time I have known them I would say that they need all of the influence from sensible people that they can get!....Just kidding.

Would love to know more about your computer company. That is cool that you are totally self-taught in computers. I am just getting started learning some in-depth stuff about them myself. Does your company have any Macs????

hey...im sensible!

i have much sense

NO MACS FOR U
its Waldof PC's not Waldof MACs lolz :)

Yeah, the only reason this person has less responses is cause he/she likes PC's, therefore is cool. You like macs, so we feel sorry for you MacGirl, and feel like giving you an overly warm welcome.

JP :)

bet u 5 bucks this tread is gona be like 5 pages cause were gona be talking back and forth to MacGirl

we shuld just start a new tread
"HEY EVERYONE, A GIRL IS HERE, LETS ALL HIT ON HER BUT PRETEND LIKE WERE NOT:
:)

Yeah, the only reason this person has less responses is cause he/she likes PC's, therefore is cool. You like macs, so we feel sorry for you MacGirl, and feel like giving you an overly warm welcome.

JP :)

That is not very nice....lol...

Reina.....if you are a guy then I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies for making the assumption that you are a girl!!!! I'm glad that you are cooler than I am...lol...but I think that some Macs would make your company even cooler!:D

i think macgirl got so many posts is that some people where are teenager like me who like computers so what do you think runs thourgh a teenagers mind when they see macgirl.

yes....i agree Mr. Chicken Lover

lets face it, most of us dont have much of a life, not saying all, but most

so when we see a female that is also into computers.....or MACs....we jump all over it....

im sry MAC girl if we have frightend u........lol

Back
Top Bottom