My fitness log.

LOL you are trying to save money, yet you bought fast food and energy drinks which are generally expensive compared to buying food from scratch and making your own sub?

........I just don't get some of you people on this forum......
Common sense is not a common virtue.

LOL you are trying to save money, yet you bought fast food and energy drinks which are generally expensive compared to buying food from scratch and making your own sub?

........I just don't get some of you people on this forum......

lol, excuse you?

i work 2nd shift and i dont have time to go an make my own food, plus i only spend about 7$ a day on my food. and by saving money, i mean i dont want to spend like 20$ a day on food an shit. and well i have plenty of money. Just i like seeing quad digits in my bank account lol :rolleyes:

lol, excuse you?

i work 2nd shift and i dont have time to go an make my own food, plus i only spend about 7$ a day on my food. and by saving money, i mean i dont want to spend like 20$ a day on food an shit. and well i have plenty of money. Just i like seeing quad digits in my bank account lol :rolleyes:

I don't want to start an argument here but I just don't believe you and I can not resist.

No matter what job you have unless you are working 24 hours a day you should still have time to make a damn lunch.

It takes 5 min. You are telling me that you are so busy that you don't have 5 min to make a lunch>????

I don't buy it bro. You are lazy.

Now I know alot of people on this forum get butt hurt sooooo easy wah wah wah. Don't take this too personal and go all emo gay diva on my ass. I am just stating something that I have observed.

Also....you go an entire day with only $7 of food? jesus man, you must be anorexic. That's not very healthy man. Health > bling bling in the bank

Lol. Don't worry I didn't.

And I guess I just don't eat a lot. Since college.
Just not used to eating a normal meal yet lol

I don't want to start an argument here but I just don't believe you and I can not resist.

No matter what job you have unless you are working 24 hours a day you should still have time to make a damn lunch.

It takes 5 min. You are telling me that you are so busy that you don't have 5 min to make a lunch>????

I don't buy it bro. You are lazy.

Now I know alot of people on this forum get butt hurt sooooo easy wah wah wah. Don't take this too personal and go all emo gay diva on my ass. I am just stating something that I have observed.

Also....you go an entire day with only $7 of food? jesus man, you must be anorexic. That's not very healthy man. Health > bling bling in the bank

You're kidding me, right? You obviously don't have anything to do with your life. Try having 15 credits worth of classes a week, studying daily, a job, practice and having to be at the gym constantly. Not everyone has free time like you do. Your opinions don't mean shit to others. Don't insult someone else's lifestyle just because it's different from yours.

You're kidding me, right? You obviously don't have anything to do with your life. Try having 15 credits worth of classes a week, studying daily, a job, practice and having to be at the gym constantly. Not everyone has free time like you do. Your opinions don't mean shit to others. Don't insult someone else's lifestyle just because it's different from yours.

Calm down Rohan the almighty! Sniper didnt take it too serious or personal. You need to relax BRAH, breath, calm down, its all good

And yes, I still think hes lazy. Who doesnt have 5 min to make a lunch

hahahah j/k j/k j/k

But I did get the butt hurt result I was looking for. Thanks Rohan

Calm down Rohan the almighty! Sniper didnt take it too serious or personal. You need to relax BRAH, breath, calm down, its all good

And yes, I still think hes lazy. Who doesnt have 5 min to make a lunch

hahahah j/k j/k j/k

But I did get the butt hurt result I was looking for. Thanks Rohan

You're an insensitive asshole. You pretty much having everyone hate you is a victory in itself for me.

I weigh 134.4 lb, and I'm 22, at 5 foot 11

The exercise I get is from work, always walking.

I timed my steps using a pedometer working 5 hours there and got 19,000 steps.

Then I play DDR/ITG/PIU a lot on dance machines, or on Stepmania in my room with a pad

A lot of cardio. But not very muscly for that reason

Back
Top Bottom