Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #11
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x
Default Re: My fitness log.

You mix protein powder with Milk? Whenever I have it, I prefer water, I've even mixed a little kool-aid in with the Chocolate flavored protein... It sounds discusting, but the protein by itself tastes terrible, and that adds some different flavor that isn't that terrible, lol.

You know wheat bread is a LOT better for you than white? Fast carbs vs slow(simple vs complex). Peanut butter is another one of my favorite slow carb protein filled snacks. And when you mix slow and fast carbs, it tends to slow down the simple ones a lot.

On that note, I haven't worked out with weights in quite a while... I've been working on a farm though. Lifting bails of hay and digging fence posts in all kinds of fun stuff. I like it a lot more cause I feel productive while working out, lol. And then I do work on my truck here and there. Living in IL, they are locked solid with rust from all the salt on the roads... I was cranking on one today for my upper shock mount(new Ranchos!) and it was just a little bolt... But it took like 300 ft-lbs to move it... I had to get the 4ft breaker bar out, lol. I drenched two shirts with sweat too, that's gotta count for a days workout... lol

Old 05-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by 永恒之塔 View Post
What a coincidence. I just started working out too about three days ago tho. I'm doing the p90x workouts. They're extremely difficult to finish but I usually keep up with them 2/3 of the video workouts.
I'm actually starting the ab workouts later tonight after I come back from class. I used to do P90X. I didn't follow the diet because I lost the nutrition sheet. It really did help. I don't find any of them that difficult to keep up with. The hardest one for me is the biceps one. That destroys my arms for days after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBrooks View Post
You're in MMA rohan? Thats awesome! They've got some MMA events around here pretty often that are pretty exciting to watch.. I started going back to the gym myself here lately but have just been on the treadmill.. Need to find a buddy to start going with to lift weights with.

Rampage is going to win this weekend.
My money is on Evans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErdricK View Post
Nice, sounds like you are already in good shape. Your food for that day is complete shit tho.

You need WAY more protein, Less fat, less carbs and just more food in general, but healthy food.

The food you ate is pretty much junk

I eat equivalent to that in one meal and I eat 6 times a day
I know nothing about the food portion. I REALLY need a lot of help in that aspect. IT's the only thing that is stopping me from getting insanely ripped.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #13
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
Day 1:
Weight: 200.4
Bench: 240
Squat: 465
Hey I'm at the same stats lol just weight is 180
How tall are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
I'm doing this all with my friend Paul. He is going into the Navy soon for a nuclear program. He needs to get back into shape too. It's nice having someone who can be as dedicated as you. So far I don't feel too bad. I know my legs are going to kill me tomorrow. I don't have any milk otherwise I would just eat about 6 cups of protein.
It's so awesome to have a work out partner. Makes stuff easier because you guy's can encourage each other. Hah don't over due the protein! Going to be hard when it comes out =P
Old 05-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #14
Site Team

My fitness schedule is daily:

Walk to canteen.
Walk back from canteen.
Walk to vending machine.
Walk back from vending machine.

I've managed to keep it up so far...
Old 05-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #15
Daemon Poster

ride ~5mi on mah bike several times a week

2 hours of floor hockey twice a week

Can I go home now?

Toshiba Satellite | Core2Duo @ 2.0 ghz | 3gb ram | 250 gb hd | lolintelgma | Ubuntu 10.04
dudelewis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to culexor

I finally started to work out regularly (4-5 times per week) now that my friend lets me use his equipment in his basement. I'm starting out pretty small since I'm weak as all hell. I'm mostly working on upper body/core since that's where I need the most work. I'm just trying to get into shape for the summer.

I'm not gonna post how much weight I can lift, etc. since it's not important to me. I've been doing a bit over 5 miles on the bike every other day.

Laptop: i5 430M 2.26Ghz, 4GB DDR3 1066, 500GB WD Blue, Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1GB (discrete)
culexor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:57 PM   #17
muz
Golden Master

Well im training for a few cycling events , one 60mile (100Km) just more than a month away July 4th and then hopefully my first imperial century in september so im currently on a training regime of around 80 miles a week gonna step that up for the next 3 weeks after my final exam to 100 miles a week .

When everyone here says bike do you guys mean an actual bicycle or just an excersise bike ?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:39 PM   #18
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
Hey I'm at the same stats lol just weight is 180
How tall are you?
Those are my stats from the last time I actually benched and squatted. I think it's been about half a year for me. I'm 6'0". I'm sure I could easily hit 525 on the squat. My legs have gotten SO much stronger.

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:05 AM   #19
Golden Master

heres my "stats"

6'
200lbs

try to do 40 pushups, sit ups, crunchs a week, but last few weeks been rather sick so iv really slacked.

mon-fri i walk about 5 miles a day

today i had a chicken teriaki sub from subway, and a turkey wrap with a monster energy drink, an a gal. of water.

NOTE iv only been up for like 9 hours so far today lol.

an trying to save money because i got to go 3 weeks without pay : /
Old 05-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #20
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperviper21 View Post
heres my "stats"

6'
200lbs

try to do 40 pushups, sit ups, crunchs a week, but last few weeks been rather sick so iv really slacked.

mon-fri i walk about 5 miles a day

today i had a chicken teriaki sub from subway, and a turkey wrap with a monster energy drink, an a gal. of water.

NOTE iv only been up for like 9 hours so far today lol.

an trying to save money because i got to go 3 weeks without pay : /
LOL you are trying to save money, yet you bought fast food and energy drinks which are generally expensive compared to buying food from scratch and making your own sub?

........I just don't get some of you people on this forum......