My first taste of Battlefield 2!!

jay8990

Daemon Poster
My mum bought me Battlefield 2 as a well done for passing my exams (off to study at edinburgh university next year! - took a year out to get some money together first!)

so I played it for 10minutes and I'm quite enjoying it! rock solid graphics! no see through buildings or anything like that! :D

I'm more used to playing medal of honor series, and call of duty! and being honest was expecting this to be a bit overrated and not my thing! but dam!! very impressed!!

Steven12 said:
cool, i wish i had a copy, i have never played it though, are you male/female?

...male...

yeah reason i never got it before is its £30 here! quite steep for me!

Yeah, its about that here, i cant afford games, im borowing my mates, grand theft auto vice city, ors it san andreas.

BF2 owns.

Just make sure you've got a decent graphics card and 1GB RAM (I have neither :mad: , it runs at 21FPS on low)

It's good fun, stick at it!

Have you seen Battlefield 2's minimum specifications? Sheesh...they're pretty high for a MMOFPS.

alvino said:
Have you seen Battlefield 2's minimum specifications? Sheesh...they're pretty high for a MMOFPS.

It's just that EA game engines are poorly optimised, the system requirements shouldn't have to be that high.

You can get UT2K4 which will run at a bazillion FPS on an abacus, same with Quake 3. CS:Source is like that too.

Back
Top Bottom