My Fidget Spinner

Celery

Golden Master
What's neat about it is that they do have therapeutic values. When I have stress or boredom I play with it and the stress goes away and I feel relaxed.

I even play with it when I read this forum. :lol:

I like it so much that I ordered two coolest spinners I've seen but what I have is cool as hell too.

Check this one out and I'll show you the others when they come in but they're in separate shipments and one has 2 day shipping because of my Prime. Also discounted too. This one is $27 and the other is $8.50 but wait til you see the other one. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE7dfW_DbME&feature=youtu.be

Yeah I think the spinners were meant for certain kinds of autistic people. Some people were against the use as toys because of this, although I'm not sure why. I had one but I lost it [emoji14]

Huh, that don't make sense and it should be available to anyone as it has therapeutic values for everybody.

Huh, that don't make sense and it should be available to anyone as it has therapeutic values for everybody.
Yes but complaining is free and cool. And besides it's a challenge now; you only 140 characters to do it! Lots of fun!

me been and bought one like them cubes an all bloody bass in the works

Me purchased one as well. But the salt sea air rusted the innards a might and so the poor little tot does not spin as well as it used to.

me bought mag on em as well them bloody good gonna get me girly one

I think those things are pretty cool. I'll have to get me one only because I think later on in life they are going to be collectors items.

Just like back in the day when the electronic Furbies came out, everyone thought that they were cute and awesome.

And now, they are a collectors item.

Funny I haven't heard of electronic Furbies.

Get one of them spinners Mixx, they are fun and relaxing. I prefer the metal ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom