my FAIL night

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
well...i had a very interesting night last night.

started at work at the water park, where i got some girls number.

"im new to the area and was wondering if u ever wanna hang out sometime"

and im like, ya.

well...iget home, and we start to talkin on MSN, and shes going to see a movie 2nite. shes begging me to come, but at the same time, sending "suggestive" messages hiddin in normal talk :)
aroud this time, my friend from miami just got up for the weekend, and i asked her if its ok if he tags along, and shes like
"sure, im actually bringing one of my gu friends too" (no, its not her BF)

heres were it starts to trainwreck.

she asks me to meet me at a movie theater about 30 min away, 45 with the traffic we hit and everything.

well, we get there on time, and we look around.

ITS IN THE F**** getto.

i can see gangs, homeless people, and i swear to god i saw a stabbing :)
my friend starts to freak,who has a really nice car, and does not want to leave it alone at all, is like F*** this, lets bail. i convince him to stay and wait for the girl a little longer.

she calls me 10 min. later
"hey, were is this place?"
ugh, she dosent even know where to go, so im on the phone for like another 10 trying to giver her directions, and my friend is waving at me saying to give her wrong ones so we can get outa there.

well, she finially arrives on her friend bike. its 10, the movie started at 9:45, so we both say, after some convincing, "lets go somewhere else."
shes like, "lets go to movico, its near, and i know the times"

me and my friend are like "no, lets go to city place, its nicer, safer, and ull like it better"

so, then it starts to rain a little, so the girl hops in the car, and the guy follows us in his bike onto I-95.

we get to city place, and its grid lock traffic for 30 min.
we can barly even move. so me, the girl, and the guy, who just parked his bike, get out after some time, and my friend says hell meet us at the movie theater.

15 min. later, he shows, only to find out that every decent movie at the time is sold out. the next best thing would have been a 12 30am showing, and were all like, no.

so the girl calls a friend, asks him what hes doing.

hes at a bar, and theres a live concer there, so we all agree to go there.

another 20 min of traffic just to get out of the city, and it dosent help that the guy on the phone giving us the direction has a blood acholol content of like 3.0

we finialy get there, after we see the neon lights, spotlights, and the 5 police cars all with lights on. "well, this must be the place" i say

we get there, get out 'id's checked, and hop in.
its a nice bar, im exited to be there.

30 seconds later, the guy we where suposed to meet stagger over to us and says, " u guys just missed it"

ugh, so we leave, and im sad.

we sit out at the parking lot for a bit, and finialy, the girl asks " u 2 wanna go to a house party?

me and my friend look at eahother, and we can tell in eachothers facial expressions, we just wanna scream no.

so i kindly explain that we dont really do partys. so after like 5 more min to listingin to an underage drunk, we bail. i say my good byes, and we get the hell outa there.

in the car, me and my friend just yelled out, "we so FAIL"

it was such a trainwreck night.

and the girl was a b**ch about it too, sarcastic remarks, attidude, oh god, her attitude was horrible.

we walked away from that night, wanting to hang out with the guy more, cause he was kool about the hole thing, and we could tell he was having the same expeierance under that girl, and wasent liking it.

we ended out night at 130 am, went to walmart, bought a buch of junkfood and coke, sat out side for about a half hour, and looked back at the night

THE END

Well here is where you went wrong according to ghostFL:

1. You wanted to go to the movies instead of watching a movie at your house.
2. You had 2+ people too much involved in the night.
3. Attitude doesn't matter if she is D.T.F.

lol wow i seriously did not even notice that, when ur posting sometimes it shows related threads at the buttom lol so i clicked one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom