My ex has gone crazy

Shoot her.

Oh, and pics (her, not the shooting....lol)

Shes gone down hill in the past 4 yrs, not something I wanna look at much less take pictures of.

If she was hot I might of just considered it. But she isn't so it was a pretty easy decision.

Maybe she will find someone else there.

Edit: Tell her you are in North Korea and she should totally hire some guy to take her there. ;)

Edit: Tell her you are in North Korea and she should totally hire some guy to take her there.

I e-mailed her Kim Jong Il address told him Justin Bieber and I will be waiting her as we start our happy life together with dozens of children and me paying for everything until I declare bankruptcy and commit suicide.

I don't think she's going fly from Germany to Korea to chase me, I've been a dick to her (for obvious reasons) in the hopes that she stays away.

I'm not going stop her from coming to Korea, Korea is a great country with tons of culture and history a very interesting place. However just because she comes to Korea doesn't mean I have to see her. I've told her this I went

She sent me an e-mail this morning say she's going come (I suspect she's bluffing)

This was my response

Korea is a very interesting place, with a lot of history and culture. Seoul has a great a night life and I'm sure you'd enjoy your stay here.

However to make this perfectly clear if you decide to come here you aren't even going to see my face, get a phone call, or anything. No we can't go to dinner one night, see a show, hang out, or even have a few drinks together.

Don't for a second think I ever loved you, ever have loved you, or ever will love you.

You got issues, you need to sort them out and I'm not going help

I've got it, follow these 2 simple steps:

1) Log into ebay. Say you are offering a date with a lady, highest bidder wins. The highest bidder must be able to get to Seoul on <insert winning date and time>. They must also supply a photo.

2) Email her saying... I have changed a lot in 4 years too, heres my photo <insert photo of winner> meet me in Seoul on <insert winning date and time>

Back
Top Bottom