My ex has gone crazy

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
A ex GF from 4 yrs ago that I only dated for 6 weeks is now considering moving to Korea to chase after me...

She sent me a msg the other day basically stating she loved me.

I responded "I never loved you, I don't love you, never will, what we had was purely good times, it's over now and I'm not interested" (which is true)

Apparently she isn't taking no for an answer, and is packing her stuff to come to Korea. Shes under the belief that I am a liar and I do want to be with her...And once I see her everything will change...

Either way I told her she just better make sure she has a roundtrip ticket, she'll need it.

It'll be adventure for her, she'll be landing in a foreign country that doesn't resemble Europe at all, and she'll be 8 hours away from me. O yea she only speaks German, most Koreans don't even know how to say hello in German.

She has no idea where I live, she thinks I live in Seoul, Seoul is a city of a 23 million people...She'll have fun searching there. If she does figure out the city my city has 2.5 Million People...

I e-mailed her friend, advised her advised her friend she needs to get this girl straightened out before she spends all her money chasing a dream. She said she has about $2,000 (just enough to fly over and spend a few weeks) and I'm like "Don't waste your money, cause even if you do find me all your going to get it is a police report and a cold shoulder"

Mate, not to scare you but....

Lets hope her friend doesnt give her your email address.

Then lets hope she doesnt google your email address and find it is registered to here.. Then lets hope she doesnt look at your location on your profile.

I also got your website up without needing these, just a name occupation and rough country! And you have a contact page on your site.

Lets be honest - I have some sense, and If I was going to another country to find someone, I would be going through any channels I could - Email addresses, names on search engines, social sites, DOB's etc etc..

Just something to bear in mind? Put yourself in her shoes!

Well word is her sugar daddy is breaking up with her. She needs another sugar daddy so she's got back to her old leads aka the dozens of exes.

Her friend told me though she got a few hot ones she's chasing up, one guy in up state NY is talking about possibly flying her to go see him.

He's a nutter. Never met him but he is indeed crazy

I wouldn't worry, just ignore her messages. You told her... She might have just been drunk or something.

that would be my advice just ignore it and if she shows up just do what you ggot to do if not dont worry about... and don't answer her phone calls

You could always hit up the Korean authorities and tell them what's going on. If she does enter the country, they could keep an eye on her. Or better yet, prevent her from entering the country. Say something like "I fear for my life and safety" or something. I'm thinking the least they could do is give you full authorization to do whatever means necessary to defend yourself.

I'm not sure how it works in Korea.....

Or give her an address to some house and say that you love her too and can't wait to see her, then never talk to her again xD

Back
Top Bottom