My dog died

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
Man, that sucks.... This is why I was never really intrested in getting any pets.. since I was a child, I always feared of things dying..

Sorry man.

then you get attached to them and it hurts a lot.. it is exactly how things are.. I'm going to call my sister again.. she's having a rough time..

Sorry to hear...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I have had a few pets over the years that I got pretty attached to. It just ripped my heart out when they passed on. I know what you're going through. It will pass...

you bunch of sappy people, if a dog is ill and its like cancer you dont let it suffer..you pull out the good ol 12 gauge shot gun and blow its head off. its the only humane thing to do

maybe you people are taking this the wrong way..i love animals i would never hurt one, well unless they are trying to kill me then im'a kick some ass. but IMO if an animal is suffering and you know they're goign to die and theres nothing to help the pain then why let them go through that? its not right. if you would let a poor animal suffer like that then theres something wrong with you. it doesnt have to be a shotgun but dont make tehm suffer. its not humane

money_man said:
you bunch of sappy people, if a dog is ill and its like cancer you dont let it suffer..you pull out the good ol 12 gauge shot gun and blow its head off. its the only humane thing to do

Uhhh...NO :mad: Sorry to hear that Giancarlo...my condolences. :(

so you'd rather it suffered through incredible pain for the last few hours of its life? well then you deserve to be shot you cruel nazi!

he said they just found out a week ago that it had lukemia.

It gots to be tough Gian. My dog is on its last legs. It is totally blind, pees all the time, and is very feeble...she will have tog o soon.

money_man said:
so you'd rather it suffered through incredible pain for the last few hours of its life? well then you deserve to be shot you cruel nazi!

Don't call me a Nazi, you fucker. :mad: There's something called injections. You don't just blow it's head off with a shotgun.

i had a dog liek that when i was 8. my grandfather couldnt stand seeing her stumble around blindly into walls and stuff. she also slept alot because she was weak. so he took her into the woods and she never came back. he buried her and gave her a tombstone thingy. now thats humane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom