my departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa

Fully Optimized
im leaving the forum.dragonjames2,highlander_hs and bennett
are going to carry on without me.

if any of you wanna get hold of me then i might be at the lti forum.youll know which one i am.

by the way david,this is your fault.you should have stepped in.but you didnt.and i hold you responsible.you let ****ers like keith,jeremy and moss ruin this forum.

next time david,listen to people,instead of just listening to what keith wants,listen to thers aswell,otherwise,you might find that others might be leaving this forum.

rock on people.
regards to dragonjames2,bennett,highlander_hs and staddon.(i know staddon and i had a war but i wanna thank him for not taking it any further.

now **** off and die.

rocker_nash

look,im leaving whatever you do now.the damage is done.i just wanna talk to bennett,dragonjames2 and highlander and then ill transfer over to htmlworks' forum and the lti forumive made my friends their and ill just carry on their,and you still go the lti forum alot so youll probably see me their.ill be gone,finished,over.

This place went Down the toilet real fast as soon as jerimar, keith n' moss came on, oh well I guess it's time for me to leave as well, but first, just a few things to say, haggis is a pre-conception, moss, jerimar and keith evidentyly have massive knob sucking contedts (bunch of battyboyz) and David, I dont believe you, was a good forum but lets see how good it is with less people to chat to. Unfortunate but such is life. Oh and one last thing,

Keith, moss and jerimar are a bunch of crossbred chimneysweeps who take great pleasure from one another.

Keith, moss and jerimar are a bunch of crossbred chimneysweeps who take great pleasure from one another.

**** off and die the three of you, good luck dave and sianara rearenders!

wait people,david has agreed to ban jeremy amd moss from the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom