Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 04:05 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer
Default my departure.

im leaving the forum.dragonjames2,highlander_hs and bennett
are going to carry on without me.

if any of you wanna get hold of me then i might be at the lti forum.youll know which one i am.

by the way david,this is your fault.you should have stepped in.but you didnt.and i hold you responsible.you let ****ers like keith,jeremy and moss ruin this forum.

next time david,listen to people,instead of just listening to what keith wants,listen to thers aswell,otherwise,you might find that others might be leaving this forum.

rock on people.
regards to dragonjames2,bennett,highlander_hs and staddon.(i know staddon and i had a war but i wanna thank him for not taking it any further.

now **** off and die.

rocker_nash

Old 03-27-2003, 05:51 PM   #2
Site Team

But what did you want?

Old 03-27-2003, 05:55 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

look,im leaving whatever you do now.the damage is done.i just wanna talk to bennett,dragonjames2 and highlander and then ill transfer over to htmlworks' forum and the lti forumive made my friends their and ill just carry on their,and you still go the lti forum alot so youll probably see me their.ill be gone,finished,over.
Old 03-28-2003, 03:44 AM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Dragonjames2

You departure will be avenged
Old 03-28-2003, 09:16 AM   #5
Daemon Poster

This place went Down the toilet real fast as soon as jerimar, keith n' moss came on, oh well I guess it's time for me to leave as well, but first, just a few things to say, haggis is a pre-conception, moss, jerimar and keith evidentyly have massive knob sucking contedts (bunch of battyboyz) and David, I dont believe you, was a good forum but lets see how good it is with less people to chat to. Unfortunate but such is life. Oh and one last thing,

Keith, moss and jerimar are a bunch of crossbred chimneysweeps who take great pleasure from one another.

Keith, moss and jerimar are a bunch of crossbred chimneysweeps who take great pleasure from one another.

**** off and die the three of you, good luck dave and sianara rearenders!
Old 03-28-2003, 09:18 AM   #6
Daemon Poster

You tell em Highlander.
Old 03-28-2003, 09:24 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

wait people,david has agreed to ban jeremy amd moss from the forum
Old 03-28-2003, 09:42 AM   #8
Daemon Poster

Oh it that case, i might stay then
Old 03-31-2003, 09:23 AM   #9
Daemon Poster

And theres no need for me to go elsewhere, hooray!
Old 03-31-2003, 09:34 AM   #10
Daemon Poster

Lets re-unite!