My Dad is turning 50..help with gift ideas?

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
Anyone out there want to throw some ideas out as to what I should get my Dad for his 50th birthday. He's into sports. He likes to golf/fish but just occasionally. His birthday is March 8th so it's coming up fast.

What kind of price range are you looking at?

If it's in the range and in season I'd say tickets to some kind of sporting event that he'd like.

No real idea on price. Thought about the tickets...would get Opening Day tickets for our local MLB baseball team.

He's not really a watch or jewelry guy. He's been a factory worker since he was 18. Not really into the wine thing either...doesn't drink all that much at all anymore actually.

Sweet he is a pisces same day as my Birthday just 22 years behind lol.

you could get him a real gold watch, a nice pen, set of golf clubs (nice ones special Made) or arrange for a day out a meal and a show it is up to you really but personally you want to give him something he can keep.

Kind Regards

At his age probably got every thing he ever wanted in life, may be your mother would know what he wants.

Just book a night out to a restaurant, pub or theatre with the family might be a nice way to celebrate his birthday....that is what I expect from my kids these days since I have no desire for presents any more.

At his age probably got every thing he ever wanted in life, may be your mother would know what he wants.

Just book a night out to a restaurant, pub or theatre with the family might be a nice way to celebrate his birthday....that is what I expect from my kids these days since I have no desire for presents any more.

Mom isn't getting him anything because she doens't even know what he wants. I think your right though, a night with the his kids and grandson will probably mean more than anything we could get him. I think dinner to his fav resturant and time with our family is going to be the way to go.

hillbilly-bald-mans-brush-2_95.jpg

Back
Top Bottom