My current view of the Christian religion

A guy announced that he was the son of god?

Anyway, going on with this, I do believe that Jesus and/or God is real, because someone/something had to create everything in the beginning, but nobody really knows for sure, because after they die, whether there's a "heaven" or not, they go there or they don't ... but they can't really tell anyone else if thats true or not, because once they are dead, and gone to supposedly heaven, they are gone.

I've heard of people that have said they've been to heaven and they got sent back to spread the word about God, in my town there are some people that keep on saying things like that...

Relegion isn't somthing to give you hope. In WW2 Stalin was having all the churches burned to the ground. WEll he exlied all the presits bishops and everything esle he destoryed over 90,000 churches. He had only a few thousand more to go. But the very second he saw that German army invade you know what he did? He called up all his presits and bishops and went "you know that whole trying to kill you type deal was just a phase? Wanna come back and do your job? Forgive me :)" And he did this because he needed to give his poeple hope.

You can't tell a man about eveolution and how everything is this and this and there are no miracles. YOu have to give him somthing to believe in which makes you believe miracles are possible. Even stalin saw this.

Now Relegion isn't somthing to believe I believe i'm right with Christian relegion some believe other wise I honsetly don't care. I'm no bible pusher i'd never talk to you into going in church because well I don't go either. But relegion isn't somthing to believe somthing to put faithin which gives faith.

My view on brooks wife dieing is that it was her time. If I were to die tomorrow or even now it'd simply be my time, not before, not after. I believe we god wants us to come to him we "die" granted its kinda hard to live without your wife as well. And um yea...

And about those poeple calling them son of god. I remember one time me and my old buddy were playing SC. And he went I"M GOD! And then he just started rumbling on about how powerful he was and stuff and this isn't in the game. And i'm looking at him like ... dude wtf... well he has since been kicked out of the Air Force for unrurely behavior his CO told him to do somthing and literatlly he said I'm GOD YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Well he kept it up and after being eveluated by the gov they concluded that he wasn't sane enough to work anymore. Last I heard he was starting up some cult calling himself the walking, living, concerte god... I of course kinda stopped talking to him afterwards. He was a freak...

Nik00117 said:
Relegion isn't somthing to give you hope. In WW2 Stalin was having all the churches burned to the ground. WEll he exlied all the presits bishops and everything esle he destoryed over 90,000 churches. He had only a few thousand more to go. But the very second he saw that German army invade you know what he did? He called up all his presits and bishops and went "you know that whole trying to kill you type deal was just a phase? Wanna come back and do your job? Forgive me :)" And he did this because he needed to give his poeple hope.

You can't tell a man about eveolution and how everything is this and this and there are no miracles. YOu have to give him somthing to believe in which makes you believe miracles are possible. Even stalin saw this.

Now Relegion isn't somthing to believe I believe i'm right with Christian relegion some believe other wise I honsetly don't care. I'm no bible pusher i'd never talk to you into going in church because well I don't go either. But relegion isn't somthing to believe somthing to put faithin which gives faith.

My view on brooks wife dieing is that it was her time. If I were to die tomorrow or even now it'd simply be my time, not before, not after. I believe we god wants us to come to him we "die" granted its kinda hard to live without your wife as well. And um yea...

And about those poeple calling them son of god. I remember one time me and my old buddy were playing SC. And he went I"M GOD! And then he just started rumbling on about how powerful he was and stuff and this isn't in the game. And i'm looking at him like ... dude wtf... well he has since been kicked out of the Air Force for unrurely behavior his CO told him to do somthing and literatlly he said I'm GOD YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. Well he kept it up and after being eveluated by the gov they concluded that he wasn't sane enough to work anymore. Last I heard he was starting up some cult calling himself the walking, living, concerte god... I of course kinda stopped talking to him afterwards. He was a freak...
Stalin was evil personnified, he had millions put to death, men women & children you didn't mention that.

I wouldn't think i'd have too... It kinda obvious, i'm not supporting him i'm using him as a example that relegion is used to give us hope. Stalin was a terriable man, he made hitler look like a play toy.

AS my history teacher put it

Hitler was a evil man, I will never dispute that. But at least if you were loyal to him you wouldn't dissappear unlike Stalin.

Nik00117 said:
I wouldn't think i'd have too... It kinda obvious, i'm not supporting him i'm using him as a example that relegion is used to give us hope. Stalin was a terriable man, he made hitler look like a play toy.

AS my history teacher put it

Hitler was a evil man, I will never dispute that. But at least if you were loyal to him you wouldn't dissappear unlike Stalin.
May I point out that if they remained loyal, to save their skin, & by doing so, they would have to carry out his orders, say, arrest jews & put them to death, if I was in their shoes, I'd definitely commit suicicide.

I grew up during the war, & consequently I will never forget it, & if you don't mind me saying Nik, to you it's a history lesson, to me, it was very real, & very scary to a boy of eleven, I used to have nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom