My Core 216

rohan23

Fully Optimized
So, I've decided to accept my 4870 x2 coming in from my uncle. Too bad my mom won't let me until I sell my current Core 216. She says I already have a good one and there is no need for another. So, until I sell my current card I can't accept the 4870 x2. If I post this for a fair price of $150 shipped, would anyone be interested in purchasing it? I'll also be selling my 650 watt Xigmatek power supply. For that, I will be taking any considerable offer.

The price is kind of decent. But you can get a new one for $160 shipped (w/ rebate) from the Egg.

I would, but Im not upgrading my current rig anymore unless something dies out. I will be building an new rig, but not until the "DX11" cards comes out, and AM3 are more affordable for me.

I'm only doing this so I can get my new card. I'm going to be pissed if my mom ends up giving it back.

Lie that you either sold it or that it broke?

Or you can use your Q6600/EVGA750i/4GBOCZ that you were planning to sell, and start a new rig, then sell the whole PC if you can.

Lie that you either sold it or that it broke?

Or you can use your Q6600/EVGA750i/4GBOCZ that you were planning to sell, and start a new rig, then sell the whole PC if you can.

I can't really lie, especially to my mom.

I was thinking about that. I'll give that a shot.

OMG!!

i wish i had the money to buy that off ya rohan....i mean...ugh...
Core216>4850

btw....whats the 216's power supply needs?

would the core 216 run in sli with my 9800GTX OCX cards?

if so, i'd take it off you...only if i can use it to complete my 3-way sli. let me know.

PM me if it does, then we can discuss the price and where its being shipped too :)

I can't really lie, especially to my mom.

haha, me neither. I'm not a good liar, when people ask me a question, I say the first thing that comes to mind, which is usually the truth when it comes to questions like "What did you do last night?". People will know if I am lying, its usually when it takes me about 5 seconds to answer.

btw....whats the 216's power supply needs?

Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply.
(Minimum recommended power supply with +12 Volt current rating of 36 Amps.)

would the core 216 run in sli with my 9800GTX OCX cards?

I dont think so, from what I remember, SLI can only be achieved if its the same core and name, in example 8800GT G92 core with 8800GT G92 core. Brand name doesnt matter.
So in your case, the 216 will not give you anymore performance except using more power, and allowing you to use more screens, or use it as an physx card, which is an waste for the GTX 260 216 core

Back
Top Bottom