My carrrr!!! :D

Fanatic4Christ, so what speaker combo's would you recommend then? :p

Haven't set up insurance on it yet, so I haven't even had chance to drive it provisionally yet.
Can't get the price down low enough to feel it worth it before my actual test date again

I'll probably have to test some speaker sets out.

I got my insurance sorted out today, and some L plates, and with a mate, I went out into the world. I HATED it. Seriously. I was just really jittery, and by the time I had gotten anywhere, I just wanted to get back.

I'm sure once I get used to the car, it'll be fine, but I expected it to have more oomph when setting off. It just feels sluggish on a stop start. There doesn't feel to be much power there. I think its probably normal for the type of car it is, but seeing as I when learning have been using a more powerful car...

I expected it to shoot off when I put down the accelerator, but it just doesn't. I was almost putting it fully down and gear switching straight away, and hardly anything....

I'm personally very scared of driving now, and didn't feel safe at all.
Public transport anyone?

I'm personally very scared of driving now, and didn't feel safe at all.
Public transport anyone?

No to public transport.

You'll get used to it, seriously. It's all about driving safely and defensively. The power of the car is not important.

Back
Top Bottom