My car... 444444...

When I need to order something I Googled it and get the best price if possible. Lots of Etailers are aboveboard but not well known. So far I haven't had any problem.

I'm pretty leery of EBay so I don't buy from there.

Okay, I replaced the brake rotors and pads with first class OEM quality parts.

Rotors: $66.7 USD
Pads: $24 USD

After the first resurfacing brake vibration came back again much worse. Can't mess with brakes. They are the first defense line cars have.

Someone didn't know how to reface the rotors. It's supposed to true them so you won't have vibrations.

I actually did not replace the old pads when I did the rotors and I did them just cuz I couldn't find original or OEM quality rotors. Now that I found them in only one store I decided to just replace them now with the pads. My only choice was to get them online before, and I hate that. Local purchase turned out to be cheaper anyway. What's wrong with those online sellers trying to fool me like that?

Okay, I replaced the brake rotors and pads with first class OEM quality parts.

Rotors: $66.7 USD
Pads: $24 USD

After the first resurfacing brake vibration came back again much worse. Can't mess with brakes. They are the first defense line cars have.
I just did the brakes on my wife's car. I used slotted and drilled rotors and ceramic pads and she is quite impressed at the difference it made.

You what ?? WTF uses old pads on a refaced job? :lol:

Someone with no clue :D

I just did the brakes on my wife's car. I used slotted and drilled rotors and ceramic pads and she is quite impressed at the difference it made.

These rotors are standard/plain and ceramic, but not the pads. Dunno if there are ones for this car.

Wouldn't ceramic rubbing against ceramic cause problems?

Hey, look at the mileage:
18238184_1357456424343117_848788167124655744_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom