My car... 444444...

Smart_Guy

Fully Optimized
My car reached 444444 kilometers on the clock (four hundred forty four thousand, four hundred and forty four).

image.png

So yeah, it did. Hurrah, hallelujah, yipee and yay.

Really!
:ermm:

Wow man, you must really take good care of your car bcuz that is a lot of miles on there.

What kind of car is it again? I know you shared info about your car before but I forgot.

Also, I think that's cool that it shows all 4's.

I racked up 194K miles on my 2012 Versa hatchback before work had me turn it in (leased vehicle, company owned). They gave me a 2016 Kia Soul in its place. The Soul had two miles on it when I picked it up 8 February, but it has a couple of hundred over 46K now.

I also own a Crown Victoria that has ~53k miles this care luckily avoided.

Wow man, you must really take good care of your car bcuz that is a lot of miles on there.

What kind of car is it again? I know you shared info about your car before but I forgot.

Also, I think that's cool that it shows all 4's.

Oh, I show this care so much love. It's a 1992 Mercedes 300E 12v I6 ~188HP :D

Yes, the cool number is why I'm posting it, not the mileage really. I think it's just an okay mileage giving I live in one of the hottest places on earth, not that it is high internationally. I'm planning to put more and more hahaha! Ehhm... :hide:
It's only 276,000 miles so it's not all that much.
My Jimmy has more miles than that on it.

Yeah, it's the cool number 444444, not the mileage I'm looking at. But how hot is it where you live? Do you get 45C most of the year and winters rarely 25C or less couple days a years if you're lucky? Heat eats thru cars.

It was ~37C as the pic shows and it's the end of October :D

I racked up 194K miles on my 2012 Versa hatchback before work had me turn it in (leased vehicle, company owned). They gave me a 2016 Kia Soul in its place. The Soul had two miles on it when I picked it up 8 February, but it has a couple of hundred over 46K now.

Actually I just put ~140k miles on this one. I got it 7 years ago with ~137k miles on the clock.

I haven't yet hit 100,000 on my 2003 Ford Taurus. I bought it in 2008 with 83,126 on the clock.

I call it my sweet chariot. :cool:

We only hit 95 today. Pretty cool temps for us. I have seen over 100 on Halloween here in the past.
I have an '05 Taurus with 137,000 on it.
I do my own maintenance though so miles don't bother me, the parts never have that many miles on them.

100F? We get that now in the end of October. Most of the year we get +104F. 113F is a normal occurrence here in that most of the year part too. Putting 150k miles here could equal putting 270k miles where you live on the same due to the heat :p

Back
Top Bottom