my car...

I have a Toyota Landcruiser Turbo Diesel 100 series. 10L per hundred, 13L While towing.
And I don't know about the UK but here Puegots are pretty expensive. How old are you mark, 18? You don't deserve it :p
Keep it as it is and put some fluffy dice on the mirror ;)

Mark i have a question is Thaxted in England? if it is i have a freind over there who has a sound system for sale it was in his prelude. i think he has some nice alpine speakers i think a rockford sub and a nice alpine head unit.

Screw the rims, they're pointless IMO. Save the money for a kick ass stereo system for my enjoyment at Download. =)

Feircepc said:
Mark i have a question is Thaxted in England? if it is i have a freind over there who has a sound system for sale it was in his prelude. i think he has some nice alpine speakers i think a rockford sub and a nice alpine head unit.

yep, thaxted, essex... that would be cool, what size is his sub? and how much is he selling them for?

Ill PM you my email... edit... if you delete some PM's :p i would be interested in them for a decent size...

hehe, yep the sound system is my first target, im still undecided on the rims, i was gonna get bigger wheels for it, 17" mabye, instead of 15" that ive got at the moment... but that would be expensive, and im skint at the moment... lol, just paid out £150 for download...

its already got a diesel in it :p my engine is a 1.4HDi, its a nice car :D

yep im 18, hehe, and yep it was pretty expensive. its a nice car though :D im happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom