My Boom Box Project

@Celery - Looks like I'm going to be getting one of those oscillating multi tools, like the one you used on your Boom Box project, for Father's Day. I was looking at them today and all ready to buy one when I thought that since Father's Day is next Sunday, my kids might want a gift suggestion. I mentioned it to my sons and they already ordered one for me.

They're kick ass tool. I didn't think much of them for years but I needed something to cut a hole for the unit and it cut it like butter. Mine has variable speed but I had it cranked up.

A dab of mineral spirits took the logos off the grills. Now my box can really look retro.

July was a boring month for me as I had no net access for my PC. To kill the month I did some projects.

I had two plastic boxes for the tools and hardware that didn't quite fit the drawer in my desk. I built this:

Then I did another project where I built a range box. It's so I can carry my guns, ammo, muffs and tools to the shooting range:

This time it was glued together.

I needed something to keep my tools together so I bought a bin and put rollers on it. I used the leftover panel for a floor plate. I keep it under my bed:

Back
Top Bottom