My Black Friday: As told by an MSPaint drawing

Is microsoft coming out with a zune that is like the ipod touch? I would get teh onda offbranded one, but it doesnt have wifi. I want a touch mp4 player with wifi, but apples overpriced thing is the only one.

Oddly i actually like the brown color...And if they were all the same price I'd still get the brown one...But as far as specs go, there is no difference? And another question was..the zune does have the capability of blue tooth between other zunes right?
Yeah, there's no difference between the brown/black/white/pink 30GB Zunes, but they did come out with a new generation that includes "nano" 4/8GB models (~$200/$250) and a larger 80GB model (~$250).

As for the blue tooth capability, I'm pretty sure it does, but I've never used it before. I know for a fact it has some kind of wireless thing built in though.

Alright...Sorry for getting off topic. But i've been trying to figure out if there was something wrong with the brown one. Thanks for your help I'm going to be getting one from dell. Sell for $96.00.

Back
Top Bottom