My black friday.

Yeah, it's still cheap though. Eventually I'll get a DVI one, but this one is fine for now.

Now I'm actually considering returning the deal, because for $50 more on Newegg I can get one with DVI that would look a lot better.

When I was at stapples one guy came in at nine, and was complaining how something was sold out, and they should have had it cause it was in the ad. And at best buy, they had ailses made with merchandise in the main halls, and some lady was complaining to the worker cause she couldnt make a U-turn there to get in line, and people kept bumping in to her when she was trying to walk, lol.

When I was at stapples one guy came in at nine, and was complaining how something was sold out, and they should have had it cause it was in the ad. And at best buy, they had ailses made with merchandise in the main halls, and some lady was complaining to the worker cause she couldnt make a U-turn there to get in line, and people kept bumping in to her when she was trying to walk, lol.

funny. I probably smacked 20 people walking out of guitar center (you have to go through the guitar section to get out of drums), I said sorry to all of them, and they just acted like it didn't happen because they knew thats what happens. (maybe from a manager running around the store with a kick drum.....)

Lol, yeah they made checkout aisles out of washing machines and dryers.

Back
Top Bottom