My Birthday:D

Ahyoka

Daemon Poster
It's muh Birthday:D I'm finally 18 haha, I'm legal:cool:

Man it don't feel like I should be that old...

Haha hey thanks everybody for the birthday wishes:)

It feels weird to think I'm actually 18 now...man, it doesn't feel like I should be that old. It seems like a few years ago I was just starting high school and living in Georgia, now it's been 2 years since I've moved back to Alabama and now I'm a senior, I've grown alot physically as well as mentally in my 18 years. Hell even through this past year I've learned and experienced so much. I've met alot of interesting people, forged new relationships and strengthened old ones. I've learned and lived and lived and learned, been through good and bad times but hopefully I will continue onward in a positive direction in my life and continue to grow, to make a positive impact on my my community, my state, country and the rest of the world we live in. Maybe the next 18 years will be as awesome as the last 18.

Through it's up's and down's, twists and turns life can seriously be awesome...just the feeling of being alive. To be breathing, experiencing the good and bad in life, thinking, living and loving. The more I think about how important this stage of my life is gets me to thinking....I can literally do ANY job I want to, to be what I want to be. I can live ANYWHERE I want to live and become ANYTHING I want to. It's an amazing concept to me...I've thought about it, but for it to be "here". It's a little hard to fully grasp it.

These really are exciting times, the world seems to be all so big, fresh and new. Here's to hoping the next 18 years can be as great as the past 18, and that I can still remember to take the time to slow down, smell the roses and thoroughly enjoy it;)

Cheers:D

happy b-day, i just turned 18 around 2 weeks ago and alls i can think about is i cant date a girl under age anymore, and also all the rules change legaly.... =( sucks to me =\

Back
Top Bottom