My Beta testers...

Alright, really had a 'font-block' I can work on the font more tomorrow after class, this is just a roughhhh draft, The font in the lower left corner isn't even font, those are brushes from a vector brush set I have. I was going to do the Pentour etc.. font with those brushes but that would have taken forever, I might try that tomorrow.. The little circle/arrows, just a random vector brush I picked, I have million, but if you have any ideas on colors, fonts, etc just let me know!

V

pentour4bp.jpg

Nice boot screen MarxSoccer. :)
Nice idea too lhuser with a version of Windows without all the unnecessary junk.

lhuser said:
Marx, what did you use for that? I don't think Adobe Photoshop 7 has that...

I'm using CS2. The brushes aren't default, you have to download them. That's all it is, besides the gradiant bg and the text. Any thing you'd like to change? I'm still trying to find a better font =\

Marx; where do you download the brushes??
dafont.com is really good for fonts and you can preview everything too.

Say u want to see how every font on there site would look like if you were to write the word Marx, you can preview it.

How long unil you think you'll be done lhuser? And if you want me to fix/do something different to that graphic just let me know

Back
Top Bottom