Re: My Beta testers...
Err, Seti, I need to reupload the first ISO image. The second, I'm still working on it. I won't be able to send it to you until tommorow morning, if you'd wait.
@Recon: No, it won't get you in troubles. If it does, they'll e-mail me and I'll ask for their liscence. All I want is to have the final OS ready so I could send it to make profits.
If I use LiveCD, It will need to be Linux...and me+Linux=noob