My Beta testers...

Oh.. Well.. Still you have that other version out. That I kept the link too. Lol I was just about to Pm you too.. But I have to wait, cause I just sent one off. But.. Hmm.. ill download your old one. And also your new one :D

Haha.. anyways.. 1294 :eek: Thats insane. I would never have the patience for that, lol.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Oh.. Well.. Still you have that other version out. That I kept the link too. Lol I was just about to Pm you too.. But I have to wait, cause I just sent one off. But.. Hmm.. ill download your old one. And also your new one :D

Haha.. anyways.. 1294 !:eek: Thats insane. I would never have the patience for that, lol.

Neither will I!

Yes, but I want to make my own...this thing will take me forever! But, I have to do it

Just really useless things. Think.. Like windows classic themes, networking crap. He is only including things at his own discression. Like.. Hes turning this into the most basic of basilc operating systems. But.. He is including really tight stuff too. I hope he includes some themes :D

lhuser said:
mr.monger
joxley1990
Impruv

I have some news for you.

Pentour LHUSER 2.0 Beta 2.0 is now being almost done. I have the applications to actually make them attended and we're good to go!

All you need is another Blank CD. There is some hge modfications. I'm still looking for actual luna modifications, but it should be good. OK, now, the reasons I left it public is because:

I have 2 more seats. Anyone interested MUST PM me.

now what exactly are we testing?

*EDIT*
lol sorry i decided not to read the whole thread and i missed the explination.

He can only have a certain amount of testers because of the amount it can be downloaded, im well up for it, im using it now and its really good. What else you added in BETA 2 lhuser? Im going to put it on my laptop probs. But that royale theme in it as well, thats nice.

Looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom