My B-Bay is TODAY !!!

Happy birthday, have one for us!!

On a sidenote, my girlfriend's birthday is Thursday...goodbye wallet, it was nice knowing you.

WOW thanks a lot evryone, lol I never expected to get so many replys lol, It feels very good. Thank you all

Well few of my relatives had arrived, and i just finished the first cource & after injecting 5 shots of Russian stolichnaya vodka im feeling good :)))

vodkaguide_1903_112696364.jpg

Happy birthday, have one for us!!

On a sidenote, my girlfriend's birthday is Thursday...goodbye wallet, it was nice knowing you.

lol the computer is first to go to pay for it or what :D they expect you to pay a lot of money but when they get it there like you didnt HAVE to and your like YES I DID :D

happy b-day zero :p

hey if you lived where i lived you could use the patio as a grill :eek: its already 104 :( i wont be surpised if it hits 120 on our thermometer

lol the computer is first to go to pay for it or what :D they expect you to pay a lot of money but when they get it there like you didnt HAVE to and your like YES I DID :D
Haha yeah right she'd get squat for her birthday before I'd give away my baby. I know exactly what you're talking about though man :p

WOW thanks a lot evryone, lol I never expected to get so many replys lol, It feels very good. Thank you all

Well few of my relatives had arrived, and i just finished the first cource & after injecting 5 shots of Russian stolichnaya vodka im feeling good :)))

vodkaguide_1903_112696364.jpg

guess he wont be posting till tomorrow :D

Haha yeah right she'd get squat for her birthday before I'd give away my baby. I know exactly what you're talking about though man :p

the old saving up money for months to get her that something special thenshe opens it and says you shouldnt have , it makes you feel like saying o right i will take it back then shall i

oh yeah sorry for going off topic here ^^^^. have anice party zero cool dont get too drunk that you forget what to write in your finals

Back
Top Bottom