my apology and stuff

you don't become a mod just because you have a lot of posts. you become one by making helpful posts that are valuable to the board. Even though she does, we have plenty mods already and not everybody can be one. she would do a good job though. :)

She would do a good job!

But there are a lot of people on here who would do a good job, so David generally only gets new ones in if they are needed and when they are needed.

Go New Year Cheerfulness at ComputerForums! :D

Because David doesn't care as much?

He is admin yes yes, but he does the behind the scenes stuff, not the up front (or not AS much up front... as LK)

Yo, Athlon64fx....What's this all bout ?
It Is finally over (the holiday rush) and now I can finally be able to be here more....Lol

I'm glad the stress level has gone down alot....Now everything hopefully will be back to normal. :p

moneyman said:

He is admin yes yes, but he does the behind the scenes stuff, not the up front (or not AS much up front... as LK)

Moneyman you didn't get the joke? Is it only my family that when im in trouble my mom yells my full name?

moneyman said:

And as moneyman said, I work more behind the scenes to keep the place running that permenantly posting.

Back
Top Bottom