My Apology...

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Ok so as everybody has seen the thread about the petition to bring back Justin, it was started by me, but I IN KNOW WAY AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ARTICLE i simply copy and pasted from a .txt file sent to me from BahaWolf, in which the article was written, that he got the info directly from Justin.

Here is how the story played out:

I was talking to Justin- normal chat- he invited me to a chat room.

We met bahawolf in there. I DID NOT KNOW ANY OF THE FACTS AT THIS POINT... I WAS NOT ON CF THE DAY THIS ALL WENT DOWN.

I told justin the only way he could even try to be unbanned would be to start a petition. I said I could code and host it for you, but I do not know any of the facts. I told bahawolf since he knew the facts that he could write an article explaining what happened. He agreed to do so. I

I then copy and pasted the .txt file into the site. I assumed the info was correct, because I was not on CF the day any of this happened. Then I volunteered to post on CF.

Justin sent me an email with a bunch of pictures that made absolutly no sense to me! I will gladley forward the email to staff or david.

Something people just cant seem to understand is, I signed the petition only because of the facts presented to me in the article. Not becuase of anything else. I AM TERRIBLY SORRY! I AM JUST THE CODER/HOSTER OF THE PAGE! WHICH HAS NOW BEEN PULLED.

I sincerely hope the above lines of text, will repair my reputation, and will allow people to please forgive me of anything I have done wrong (which I dont believe I have since I simply coded the site.) I was just doing this for people who I thought needed help, as I now see I am completely wrong.

I have pulled the page, but if mods or david would like to contact me via email, i will send them the original files for the page, and if requested any emails recieved pertaining to this incident.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED, AND WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT I AM JUST THE CODER/HOSTER.

Only wrong thing that you did was make the thread. You said you didn't know. And you were just helping out a friend. You know, thats cool and all. But the thing is you publsihed it. You should have have let someone else post the thread, that knew, or thought they knew what they were talking about..

Don't worry about it, while the information was wrong, it showed that you care for the community by trying to help in anyway you could.

Noones reputation has been damaged by that thread..
People respect you when you speak up, but only when you speak up in a mature way.

Respect is earned with maturity as well as respect for others...
For someone well known, one thread is not going to hurt that.

I understand your concern, and its appreciated but it'll be okay..

Regards,

Bahawolf said:
Noones reputation has been damaged by that thread..
People respect you when you speak up, but only when you speak up in a mature way.

Respect is earned with maturity as well as respect for others...
For someone well known, one thread is not going to hurt that.

I understand your concern, and its appreciated but it'll be okay..

Regards,
thanks dude!

Back
Top Bottom