My Animal Pics Explained...

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
They are called Furries. Is a hybred between humans and different animals. Or what some think they would look like as a certain kind of animal. While retaining the human form as well. They are drawn by people who feel a connection to a certain type of animal. Mine is Cats.
Didn't you ever get a feeling you were part animal? A cat or a dog or a mouse perhaps. That you had those qualities of that animal as well as being human. I can see better in almost total darkness better than most can in broad daylight. I can hear dog whistles. I can communicate with my cat friends without spoken word. I accept them and they accept me as part of their lives.
I am a deep brown almost black tom with big green eyes. Long white whiskers and a long thick tail.
It's all in fun and no It's not some sort of cult. Although the followers of Furries culture make you think that from time to time. It's harmless fun.
If the Furrie pics i post bother anyone, please tell me and I will take them all down and not post them any more.

I like them to mate! There great. I dont know if i offended you when I said in the other thread "there werid" but if I did im sorry.

Keep posting them, they fit your personalty very well...

no offence taken...

But I figured it was a good time to explain what they are about. You just provided a little nudge to remind me it was time. So what is your furrie connection?

I love cats to...I had an unfortnate event where I found my pet cat dead at the side of the road. We havent had one since...I prefer cats to dogs any day...

Um...

What I meant was what do you sometimes feel you are. What animal qualities do you feel you posses? The hearing of a dog. The night vision of a cat. Things of that sort.

Well seti, i have to tell you..When i was a teen they called me "the cat" cause i can climb a tree faster than anyone has ever seen, i also was able to run and jump up and grab hold of huge 4ft diameter tree trunks, and just hang there, with my feet about 6ft off the ground.

That is where i got the nick name.. "the cat" But if I had to pick an animal to be, it would be the Black Panther, this is My favorite animal in all the kingdom.

*Because of it's beauty, and it's know instinct killer way's, and not to mention it's stealthness.*

Sometimes I feel like a cat I suppose....But then again sometimes a duck ...

itsoneoftheminit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom