My 7900gs is pumping out 360 equal graphics!!

I thought it was the PS3 that had a card built off the 7800, and the 360 had something like the 2900. Or as they used to say, the R600, and in the 360 it was the 580 or something.

lol the 360 has the r500 chipset, which is used in the x1000 series by ATI, and the PS3 uses something like the 7800gt

the PS3 also has a 5 core cpu which can handle 2 threads a peice, forget the name of it.

my computer GFX owns the PS3\360 combined, G9x FTW

Oh, ok, thats cool. I can say my computer is better than a 360 now!! And, when I get that 8800gt, it will just be sweet. I think I should wait til after Christmas, so the prices drop.

i think they should make drivers for consoles, to better improve there performance as newer games come out.
i dont think that is a good idea cos think about it that takes away the one advantage of a console which is you just put your game in and it runs no messing about with drivers etc , if they started doing drivers for consoles might as well just pc game
also some console users wouldnt be able to change drivers etc i like consoles the way they are now with the put the disk in and play no drivers or compatibility messing about

And yer the pc market is fasrter than the console market by far

I love how consols just go so easy. Computers always are random, lol. I will have someone over, and be like, "Dude, you gotta see Crysis, it blows you 360 away!!" And I start crysis, and get like the most random error message saying, "360 doesnt do this." And thats when you start to smell this smell. Of burning graphics, and burning RAM, and burning processor, and you get a blu-screen saying, "your computer just F**KED up."

Than after the person leaves, its all good.

You PC gamers should know what I mean, or maybe its just my computer, lol. I swear Electronics in general hate me, hence the reason I work with computers at school, and am becoming an ellectrical engineer.
Internal combustion things never give me problems, but electrically powered things always explode when I walk by, than I get angry, and more explode, and its like a cycle.

Back
Top Bottom