MY 55 gallon aquarium WITH PICS!!!

foothead

Omnicide now.
So I just moved my aquarium across my room to make space for my new projector which comes tomorrow. It took me 5 hours to get this thing moved 6 feet, but I decided to re-do the tank so it would look better.

Here are some pics in case anyone is interested
dsci0227.jpg

Here is Archie, my green terror.
dsci0228.jpg

Kranston the Bumblebee cichlid
dsci0229.jpg

Spazz the Giant Danio
dsci0223-2.jpg

Kaz the Electric yellow cichlid
dsci0225-2.jpg

I have noticed something... There are a lot of people on this forum that like freaking fish tanks.
I mean don't get me wrong, I have had my fair share of fish. But, flying pancakes there is a lot of people..

I absolutely love fish...they're delicious!

OK, not your fish.

Cool tank! I would just be too paranoid about the tank breaking and soaking everything. But, I always have to stare at the fish when I see a big tank, just like everyone else!

I like the TV reflection in the second and third photo. What were Archie and Kranston watching?

Are you using the Emperor 400 or the Penguin 350 water filter?

Actually neither. I have the aqua-tech 55 and a fluval 405, but the 405 is currently down due to a gasket problem, so all I have is the aquatech right now.

I absolutely love fish...they're delicious!

OK, not your fish.

Cool tank! I would just be too paranoid about the tank breaking and soaking everything. But, I always have to stare at the fish when I see a big tank, just like everyone else!

I like the TV reflection in the second and third photo. What were your fish watching?
Archie was plotting to destroy Jon Stewart.

Actually, I have a 135 gallon under construction, so this one is small for me.

I have noticed something... There are a lot of people on this forum that like freaking fish tanks.
I mean don't get me wrong, I have had my fair share of fish. But, flying pancakes there is a lot of people..

It's a geek thing I guess.

I have to admit, big fish tanks are fascinating!

Yes they are. I wanted a 180 gallon, but there was a problem with the stand for it, so 135 it is.

Never heard of either brand.

You've never heard of fluval?!
They make the best canister filters on the market.

LOL I'm gettin tired and I've got to work tomorrow so I think I am going to bed.

Nighty nite. :D

LOL

Back
Top Bottom