My 3D work has achieved 5 stars on 2 forums :D

man well if he made that from scratch then that's so easy man, anyone can do it, your all rating this guy so good when he knows I can do it while itching my left bum cheek, no for real, kage, your great man, something i wish i could do but i can't, you have some good shit in your brain or something but give me some.

This is proper ART!

10/10

Haha, thanks all, and Antdemo haha, your funny.
You have to start from somewhere when creating something, and for me, it was one polygon, turning into 2, etc etc.
The textures you can make in Photoshop, and then import them into the program to use as a texture, within the shader which makes the light react to it.

mammikoura, I'm not sure if I'd be capable of working in a gaming company with what I do. These models are reaching around 1 million polygons each. Definietly not gamer friendly :p

I am interested in games though, and would think about it. Working in a company producing works for other companies would be good also.

HAHA, yeah 1 million polys is a bit too much for one object. :D Managing the poly count is kind of an art. :D But anyway, you definitely have what it takes to be a professional. So if you are interested in it then go ahead and give it a try, your work looks amazing.

That's awesome! Are you sure you didn't just take pictures of the stuff? They look really lifelike.

Cinema work? Hmm...I'm not too into the animation aspect in terms of film, but would happily make an advertisement type animation, etc that needed objects moving.

Jesusfrk611, thanks :)
I've been asked stupidly before by someone, "Why didn't you just take pictures. It'd be quicker", but nope, not pictures :p

Back
Top Bottom