Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
Baseband Member

Default Mw2 :'(

Man . Just bought this yesterday, and I guess I just beat it. I'M SO PISSED OFF TO SEE IT END THIS QUICK! Didn't even take that long to finish! First game I've actually finished in a very long time... Just so saddened! I want to play more!

SweetBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Default Re: Mw2 :'(

Play multiplayer, or harder difficulty, or find something else to do.

Seriously, beating a game in a day means you have way too much free time on your hands, especially one that will take about 7 hours to beat (from what I heard). Why not just play about 2-3 hours a day, and do something else for the rest of the day. That way, your games will last longer, and you won't be mad.
Took me about a year for me to beat Call of Duty 4, so to me, gameplay/story is long.

Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀

I agree it only took me about 4 1/2 hours to beat it. But the game was so freaking cool. It was like an action adventure.

*****Spoilers******* Highlight to read

The part where their in the airport is rather crazy and I'm assuming that's the level that it wants you to skip. I could see how some would be offended by it. I was going through it just thinking this is kind of fucked up lol. From the cliffhanger part climbing up the mountain to racing down it in the snowmobile. To the oil tanker's breaching through doors in slow motion. Flying around the White House with a turret gun shooting people. Running through a snow covered forest sniping people. Then the end through the bunkers ending up on a raft racing down the river. And my favorite the epic part where he pulls the knife out of himself to save the other guy and throws it in his eye. That was so fucking cool and you felt like it was a real movie style battle.

@ Teny it doesn't take 7 hours. I started playing at 12:30 today and only started playing campaign because the MP is down. I took a break around 3ish got back to it around 5ish. It took me about 4 1/2 - maybe 5 hours to beat it. And once you start playing you simply don't want to stop. It's like a cinema movie that you get to control. IT'S THAT GOOD!!!!
ߧ∩H♠H䎀 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

That may be true but with such a major uptake always guaranteed and so much talk around it, you'd hope the team behind it would give you more than 5hrs gameplay, especially for the price new games command nowadays

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom-knox View Post
That may be true but with such a major uptake always guaranteed and so much talk around it, you'd hope the team behind it would give you more than 5hrs gameplay, especially for the price new games command nowadays
I haven't touched the special ops thing yet and I'm only at rank 18 on the MP. The replay is in the huge MP community. Plus I've still got trophies to pick up when I play through it again on vet mode.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

Personally i'd taken expansion of gameplay through MP as a given. I'd still like to see more time available in SP. But everyone sees these things differently.

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
Fully Optimized

I'd rather have 5 high quality hours of game play over a game where you have another 5 hours tied up in running around or searching for stupid stuff.

Did you buy the game?
Old 11-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #8
Baseband Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post

Seriously, beating a game in a day means you have way too much free time on your hands, especially one that will take about 7 hours to beat (from what I heard). Why not just play about 2-3 hours a day, and do something else for the rest of the day. That way, your games will last longer, and you won't be mad.
Took me about a year for me to beat Call of Duty 4, so to me, gameplay/story is long.
I see we have a jackass. I have a couple dozen replies I could tell you, but I'm not.

Who are you to determine whether or not someone has enough time on their hands to do something? It's not hard at all to find 4-7 hours within 48 hours to play a game, even with a busy college schedule and other things.

With that shit behind, this really was an awesome game. Still shocked at how short the game was, but it was action-packed all the way through. I still don't know what all the stuff is that people are talking about regarding multiplayer being ruined in the PC version.
SweetBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #9
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post

Are you his dad?

Looks like a pretty cool game.

KMATB
Lowndsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to eslfish Send a message via MSN to eslfish Send a message via Yahoo to eslfish

Hahah. My friend beat it in 4 hours. I didn't even start the campaign yet!! Multiplayer is soo much fun!! =)

Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate
eslfish is offline   Reply With Quote