Music: What do you like?

Music is good. I like music. Any type, really. Rap is not music anymore. Jay-Z and Missy and occasionally the later Ludachris is good, but "wait 'till you see my" junk just doesn't cut it for me anymore. The all-time greatest group ever is a neoclassical group called Bond, who just came out with a new dual-disc thingy called "Explosive: the best of Bond." Yes, this is me promo-ing. But they are awesome; you should hear them do Kashmir from their "Shine" album, or in the earlier thing that just came out, they redid "The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies" and it sounds absolutely AWESOME!! And part of the opera Carmen... also awesome. Otherwise, Def Leppard is the best classic rock group for me. Uhhh... DJ Dara is a good underground house techno group. Mindless Faith is awesome and calls it's genre just "underground techno." T.a.T.u. is good as well. Muse is great --I'm not a humongous fan myself, but my friend Robin would be upset if I didn't mention them. Evanescence is great; their unheard of song "You" is, in my opinion (then again, I suppose this entire entry is an opinion) the greatest song ever; even better than Bond's stuff, though they are just better in general. In fact, if Amy Lee takes back to her old style as she has mentioned doing, she may overtake Bond in my favorites. But now that she's had a taste of Mainstream, I'm not sure she will. Ben Moody is absolutely awesome; not exactly the greatest guitarist, but his mind and use of the music sends him well above most others. Okay, this is getting long. Sorry.

Well for me i answered this in alot of other music threads, but i like some rap, hiphop is my fav./ then techno/ classic rock/ dance /pop/ and finally jazz.

Also music is like the oil to every engine, What i mean by that is that most people such as myself can't live without it.

~mr mixx~ said:
Well for me i answered this in alot of other music threads, but i like some rap, hiphop is my fav./ then techno/ classic rock/ dance /pop/ and finally jazz.

Also music is like the oil to every engine, What i mean by that is that most people such as myself can't live without it.

I could live without music I just wouldn't be a nice person. I'd be angry all the time and not just most of it.

Music is also big in my life.. whether it be rock to trance... trance is good for me so I can get a lot of energy out and dance..

Yeah, trance and the beats in Hip Hop (not the Rapping), are pretty fun to dance to.

I don't like hip hop. Trance is just different then it. Most clubs I used to go to (Tigerheat, ask for the link for it and i'll send it by PM.. a "moderator" wanted me to remove it) play a variety of trance and hip-hop.

alvino said:
Haha, yeah. Music is a big part of my life. Same with video games.

I don't really play video games anymore. Aaaagh! I'm only 16 and I've run out of time for the things that I used to love! Music I can listen to because I don't have to interact with the stereo (much) to do that whilst doing something else.

It's the summer where I'm being forced to go and work. It's also the summer where I want to find somewhere else to live and learn to play the guitar. Then there's all the other stuff, like building a new pc, I just wont have time for games.

Back
Top Bottom