Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-27-2006, 12:00 PM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Music Concerts!!

Hehe, just bought the new Muse album today and I love it
I especially like the song StarLight. Its a shame I missed their tour date this year My mate asked if I wanted to go , but I didn't have money at the time That would have been AMAZING though! They apparently go full out with the concerts.

Ah, well, I have Genesis to look forward to in July of next year i didnt get to see them, and that should be amazing too!

Has anyone got any bands they'd love to see in concert but haven't yet had the chance, or ones that you have and loved? A nice thread, don't you think?

Old 11-27-2006, 12:07 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura
Default Re: Music Concerts!!

I'd really like to see metallica and persuader.
And well, I think flogging molly had an awesome gig last summer. I'd definitely like to go and see them again.

Old 11-27-2006, 12:13 PM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Ive seen tons of bands. Best ones are probably Metallica, Pantera, Guns n Roses. Would love to have seen Rage Against The Machine, and wouldnt have minded seeing Queen aswell, more for the atmosphere and Mercurys showmanship.
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:48 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Bands I would love to see; Fear Factory, Dream Theater, Devin Townsend Band.

As for bands that I absolutely loved, still haven't seen a better gig than the both times I saw Down (). They absolutely blew my mind. Other worthy mentions go to Waysted, Motorhead, Machine Head, God Forbid, In Flames, SYL and Metallica.
Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:55 PM   #5
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

Metallica
Trivium
Disturbed
pantera
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:55 PM   #6
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
Ive seen tons of bands. Best ones are probably Metallica, Pantera, Guns n Roses. Would love to have seen Rage Against The Machine, and wouldnt have minded seeing Queen aswell, more for the atmosphere and Mercurys showmanship.

When I was younger, when I liked that sort of music then the best concert I went to was Rage Against the Machine at the Brixton Acadamy, absolutely amazing, and GnR and Metallica were close behind.

These days its more about DJ's for me, Roni Size, Goldie, Pharcyde have all it kicked it for me lately

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 03:24 PM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasseyeUK
When I was younger, when I liked that sort of music then the best concert I went to was Rage Against the Machine at the Brixton Acadamy, absolutely amazing, and GnR and Metallica were close behind.

These days its more about DJ's for me, Roni Size, Goldie, Pharcyde have all it kicked it for me lately
That would have been class, brixton academy is a good venue. I listen to allsorts now myself, prodigy are excellent live aswell. Would love to see arctic monkeys aswell
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:43 AM   #8
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

I wouldn't mind seeing Dream Theatre either, and yeah, Prodigy would be pretty good I imagine.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:51 AM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

saw tool last night for the second time, they were truly amazing both times.....

id love to see killswitch engage (jan 13th hopefully), disturbed again (seen them once.. amazing show), dream theatre, id love to see down too.. and i aim not to be too out of it to see them this year at download, porcupine tree, bleeding through, mudvayne, spineshank, and quite a few more.. ive seen the bands which played at download, disturbed, opeth and tool this year, and im seeing bullet for my valentine whenever they reschedule for.. (and im hoping that bleeding through are still gonna support them.. main reason why i bought the tickets)

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:42 AM   #10
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage
Has anyone got any bands they'd love to see in concert but haven't yet had the chance, or ones that you have and loved? A nice thread, don't you think?
Evanescence
Satyricon
In Flames
Pantera ( damn )
Down
Arch Enemy
Decide (hope the spelling is right, always spell it wrong!)
DevilDriver
Fear Factory
Killing Heidi (omfg Ella is a HOTtttttttttttt :P daym)

(might be others but thats off the top' right now)

I'd LOVE to see them, all ^, 'faid i cannot tho Hopefully one day at least one band in that list...

geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote