Music Collection

about 2000 of everything. I literally will listen to just about anything. My collection ranges from Classical to Smooth Jazz to Country to Rock to Rap.

7,103. Soon to be made about 30 songs bigger with the new Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace comming out.

90% of what I have is rock/metal.

7,103. Soon to be made about 30 songs bigger with the new Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace comming out.

90% of what I have is rock/metal.

New Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace!??!?!?
*admits self to hospital for heart attack*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
WOOT!

Ok yeah whoa got a little excited there. Back on topic.
3,370 Songs. 290 Albums. 9.1 Days. 19.72 GBs.

Rock, R&B, Smooth Rock, Techno, Country, Pop, Punk, Metal, Screamo, and the list goes on...

Pretty much everything but Opera. Oh and the country category is rather small.

edit: damn it I keep having to update this post because I got on the topic of music and now I keep getting more -.-

Rep and Respect to anyone who can name this song with out looking it up.
(knowing most of the people on here I will probably be able to tell if you looked it up)
Seriously don't look it up.

"How can I forget the things that I, I still regret. I'm wasted."

3,971 items... I could count the number of rap, hip hop, and country on my left hand with 2 fingers. The rest, all rock... Including my 3gb collection of lynyrd skynyrd, Red Hot Chili Peppers discography, and so on... Good stuff. 11.6ish days. 20gb of music.

1382. My brother ripped all of his CD's to his hard drive, and he ended up with ~47GB of M4A Files!

Back
Top Bottom