music

ne of you out there agree that no good music has come out for the last 5 years
Not all the music has been bad in the last 5 years, but it really depends on what kind of music you are talking about. If you are talking about Rap, then yes I agree. There hasn't been any good new rap/hip hop/r&b lately. I don't know about 5 years, but probably the last couple years.

I think you need to be more clear. There has been a lot of good music but only released by bands that have been around for a lot longer than 5 years.

I find today the focus is on no talent, club-style hits. I'm seeing a serious lack of skill involved with today's new artists. Someone prove me wrong.

The problem lies within the media conglomerates. There's plenty of good music being produced today. You just need to dig deep to find it.

I think you need to be more clear. There has been a lot of good music but only released by bands that have been around for a lot longer than 5 years.

I find today the focus is on no talent, club-style hits. I'm seeing a serious lack of skill involved with today's new artists. Someone prove me wrong.

No I agree with you here.

Linkin park, Def leppard, AC/DC, metallica all have excellent new albums out.

The only really new band I've liked is Rise Against.

Back
Top Bottom