Music!

I'm into old bands also but those were the ones i was listening to at the time of posting. I have many more I like, and will like.

Plus, I'm into alot of old stuff also. Led Zepplin sometimes, as I like Kashmir for example, and I do like alot of 60's, 80's stuff too, so basically a lot!!!

i listen to pretty much everything but backstreet boys, britany spears, and country. i listen to some country but only when i have to :D. my fav bands tho are prolly Ludacris, 50cent, Gorillaz, and Denis Leary :D

geek_gal said:
Evanescence!By FAR, im pretty much obessed and a big big fan!
SO i dont want to hear any crap and bull**** bout them mmmkay?!
or else.....there will be BIG trouble

cantona said:
GeekGal Evanescence are truly terrible...shockingly bad.

cantona,Tulsileaf which part of the big big fan and SO i dont want to hear any crap and bull**** bout them mmmkay?!
or else.....there will be BIG trouble, didnt you understand? I guess zero!If someone said that infront of me or near me, they better shut up and start running, id kick there a$$!:mad:I cant help it i love Evanescence so so much!

SirVal thank you! :D Someone around here with a mind, thats good to see/hear/read and know!

And add DJ Tiesto to my list, like Kage said, nice taste in music kage! :p

Im just glad no one has terrible terrible taste in music, coz you no what, everyone has there own opinion and taste and unlike some, i respect that! :D

geekgal you are given 10/10 on political correctness but lose marks for having bad taste in music

geek_gal said:
cantona,Tulsileaf which part of the big big fan and SO i dont want to hear any crap and bull**** bout them mmmkay?!
or else.....there will be BIG trouble, didnt you understand? I guess zero!If someone said that infront of me or near me, they better shut up and start running, id kick there a$$!:mad:I cant help it i love Evanescence so so much!

LOL :D If u like some band a lot there is still no reason to get angry if someone else doesn't like them. Everyome has their own opinions and u can't change them, no matter how much u want to.

Yeah, Tubular bells is good David, but I prefer 1, to 2 and 3 that he brought out too. Amazing, the age he was when he brought Tubular Bells out... all done in his room on existing synths, etc

Guns and Roses, I forgot to add to the list :p

Yeah, I'm very wide ranging in what music I like. There are a few I can hate, but there are alot of songs I do like, and genres I do like.

I mean, I even delve into some classical like John Williams master pieces, and Holst-The Planets, and loads like that

Nice you decided to add DJ Tiesto to the list Geek Gal :p I didn't like this sort of music at first, but I watched a few videos of him live, and I suddenly liked it. It's strange how having the atmosphere around it helps something like that.

Peter Gabriel for example did that to me on his new album UP. I went to see the live show (amazing stuff) and liked listening to the album from then on, but nothing can beat a live performance :D

Back
Top Bottom