Music!

Re: ima FEMALE...trust me

Slayer said:
Bah, you have an answer to everything. >_< But nothing of the above will ever sound as good as Arch Enemy. Download a song or two from the album (Taking Back My Soul, Nemesis, Skeleton Dance, Machtkampf and Slaves Of Yesterday being personal favourites) then try and come up with another form of artist that sounds like my earlier description.

Good luck, smartass. :p ;)
Haha. Errr... I have Alter Bridge's In Loving Memory - will that do?

SirVal said:
I have the Lord of the Rings soundtrack actually... somewhere around here.
Ah, haha. You actually brought it? Well at least somebody liked it enough :D

No actually I didn't buy it, I bought it for my ma cause she likes Lord Of the Rings music so it's around the house...

Depends what you class as 'bodatius face melting choons'... :D
I would say a few but to withdraw from risk of more of your one liners I'll refrain.

on my current most listened to artists list of the moment I have...

Foo Fighters
GoldFinger
Presidents of the United States of America
Bob Marley
Curtis Mayfield

the only problem is with music now is that I've gotten enough music to listen to solidly for about a week. -but no time to listen. I'm running out of disk space where I ripped all my CD's and the CD racks I like were last seasons in Ikea, so now I'll have to get odd cd racks and that really pisses me off...
I need to start activly avioding the sales in HMV.

Currently in my car I have,
Eric Clapton eary years.
a couple of Pearl Jam albums.
and a couple of punk-o-rama compalations.

Haha. I can't admit to having that much :p I have a playlist of 91 hours at the moment. I just listen to everything I have while I'm on the computer :p Some of the more recent ones... A Club Mix of Richard Marx' Right here Waiting for You, Carrie Underwood's Inside your Heaven, and Daniel Powter's Bad Day.

Lol. A bodatius face melting choon is something like Michael Bolton's How Can We. Or Journey's Open Arms. Or indeed, Hans Zimmer's Road to Ruin from King Arthur.

Back
Top Bottom