Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-05-2005, 05:45 PM   #101
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer
Default Re: Music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Haha. There's probably more than enough Kage to go around

Arch Enemy sounds kind of unpleasant :P If you wanted Guitars and Drums you could listen to Garth Brooks and a Military Band :P
So with Garth Brooks and/or a Military band, I'd get scorching, riffing guitars, along with intense vocals, fast and decent drumming with each pound of a bass drum sounding like a nuclear bomb going off?

... I think not.

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 05:59 PM   #102
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to SirVal

Mmmm Arch Enemy, Amazing.
This is a wild guess, but do you like 'Slayer' Slayer?

AMD 64 3200 +, 256 mb Geforce 6600, 1GB PC3200 DDR400 RAM, 160GB SATA 7200RPM HDD
SirVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:04 PM   #103
Daemon Poster

yes Kage im a bonofied adolescent alpha male....and in my quest to find someone who knows someone i listen to in music how about Lou Reed..he is a God so someone must like him? anyone?
Old 08-06-2005, 12:15 AM   #104
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal
Default ima FEMALE...trust me

Does anyone here like acoustic music? And dont say its 'emo' coz i hate that word!
Better yet does anyone play acoustic or just guitar at all?
I play acoustic guitar…
And also another question, is anyone in a band at all?

^ Now thats on topic!
V Thats off topic again..my bad people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage
wow thanks...i didn't know i was loved so much *cries*
hehe, your both mental but there ya go Yeah, i'm afraid she seems to have won Cantona... your a guy though, right?...
Of course your loved! Your very helpful computer guy and all!
yay Cantona and i are metal...woot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
welllll, we havnt seen a pic of GG yet... so for all we know, she could be a guy... lol
Jeez, you people are impatient, i was going to get everything today, get my web cam and scanner going to get a pic for the members photo thread...
Anywho im nothing special to look at and all...
BUT iem a female! I dont like been called a guy, yeah maybe im not a 'girly girl' but i have everything, so i em female!
Now i no how Kalgatha feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
btw, steven, read... lol, kage said me thinks thats directed towards Cantona...
yes, im sure that what he 'ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVal
Mmmm Arch Enemy, Amazing.
This is a wild guess, but do you like 'Slayer' Slayer?
LOL SirVal!
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 06:31 AM   #105
Daemon Poster

u heard of a Les Paul GG?....how bout The Smith's someones gotta like The Smiths????
Old 08-06-2005, 10:08 AM   #106
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: ima FEMALE...trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek_gal
Does anyone here like acoustic music?
I like Acoustic Music If of course you mean stuff that is smooth and cool and wordless... like the Alexander Theme! and the Lord of the Rings Theme! and the Gladiator Theme!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer
So with Garth Brooks and/or a Military band, I'd get scorching, riffing guitars, along with intense vocals, fast and decent drumming with each pound of a bass drum sounding like a nuclear bomb going off?

... I think not.
You would get scorching guitars if he was feeling impressive, and decided to play his guitar while it was burning. You could have riffing guitars, if they were made by the Berbers (riff is their language, they are a North African, primarily Muslim people living in settled or nomadic tribes from Morocco to Egypt). You would get intense vocals as the Sergeants order their men around the parade grounds, the military drummers are always fast and loud.

Hence, you could With Garth Brooks playing a Burning Guitar, made by Berbers, with a Military Band on a Parade Ground.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:19 AM   #107
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal

Quote:
I like Acoustic Music If of course you mean stuff that is smooth and cool and wordless... like the Alexander Theme! and the Lord of the Rings Theme! and the Gladiator Theme!
Good at least someone does..
Yep smooth stuff and music that has actual MEANING to a song, thats what i love, like lyrics and all, never heard of the Alexander Theme tho...and i have to say it(im prob going to get flammed or something) but i cant STAND Lord of the Rings...eww

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantona
u heard of a Les Paul GG?....how bout The Smith's someones gotta like The Smiths????
Les Paul guitar? ..
The Smith's? ..
I dunno...But if its acoustic then yeah im bound to like it
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 10:31 AM   #108
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek_gal
Good at least someone does..
Yep smooth stuff and music that has actual MEANING to a song, thats what i love, like lyrics and all, never heard of the Alexander Theme tho...and i have to say it(im prob going to get flammed or something) but i cant STAND Lord of the Rings...eww
Haha, not many people greatly enjoy the Lord of the Rings Score... Personally I'm a Hans Zimmer guy... King Arthur, TopGun, Gladiator... Vangelis is still good though. And John Williams is always great.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:42 AM   #109
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to SirVal

I have the Lord of the Rings soundtrack actually... somewhere around here.

AMD 64 3200 +, 256 mb Geforce 6600, 1GB PC3200 DDR400 RAM, 160GB SATA 7200RPM HDD
SirVal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2005, 11:36 AM   #110
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Slayer Send a message via MSN to Slayer Send a message via Yahoo to Slayer

Quote:
You would get scorching guitars if he was feeling impressive, and decided to play his guitar while it was burning. You could have riffing guitars, if they were made by the Berbers (riff is their language, they are a North African, primarily Muslim people living in settled or nomadic tribes from Morocco to Egypt). You would get intense vocals as the Sergeants order their men around the parade grounds, the military drummers are always fast and loud.

Hence, you could With Garth Brooks playing a Burning Guitar, made by Berbers, with a Military Band on a Parade Ground.
Bah, you have an answer to everything. >_< But nothing of the above will ever sound as good as Arch Enemy. Download a song or two from the album (Taking Back My Soul, Nemesis, Skeleton Dance, Machtkampf and Slaves Of Yesterday being personal favourites) then try and come up with another form of artist that sounds like my earlier description.

Good luck, smartass.

Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote