Music?

Tweak

In Runtime
What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to some rap, and a lot of classis rock. I like Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and all dem foos. I like G-Unit and Mac Dre as well....

Punk, Anarcho, Underground rap, grindcore, very little metal, very little death, some classical, ska. Practically anything, if you want me to name bands I will take up a whole page.

I don't get people who listen to like punk/rock and all of the versions of it, I mean they say they listen to a certian band or they like a million bands or something, bu really, for some of those bands at least, all they have heard is like one song or theres only one they like, yet they still consider it liking them. I dunno whatever. I kinda listen to a little bit of everything, but my favorite music is rap.

The only music i download and listen to is RAP, Eazy e is the best and always was and still is even tho he has dies.

His real name was ERICK WRIGHT

Well, I didnt put Queen down cuz I only like Bohemian Rhapsody, I put Led Zeppelin down cuz I got like 20 of their songs....same with G-Unit, Mac Dre not so much, but Thizzle Dance is stupid.

Fat girl, FAT FAT FAT!

Hanging on because of addiction, legs on fire, BECAUSE OF FRICTION!

I think the lyrics are wrong but still, that song is gangsta.

Back
Top Bottom