Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #21
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: multi shooter games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool View Post
My life is just fine, thank you very much! I can care less what you feel. If you are so feeling then its you who need to take the tampon out and not me.

By the way rifle, you still haven’t answer what you mean by "it doesn’t concern you". You now have won an outstanding award for question evasion skills. gratz! Bro.



Yes small mind, what I didn’t spell it right for you? If you are so concerned with spelling on a "computer forum" then go be an English teacher and get off the forums!


Im done with both of you. Have fun trolling it out.

Cheers.
stfu. trolling makes a forum deeper and more dynamic. a forum were its basically just Q and A, is barely even a good forum.

and arent you a troll for feeding the "trolls"? plz stfu.
__________________

__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #22
Fully Optimized
 
Zer0Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,599
Default Re: multi shooter games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
stfu. trolling makes a forum deeper and more dynamic. a forum were its basically just Q and A, is barely even a good forum.

and arent you a troll for feeding the "trolls"? plz stfu.
Please don’t tell me what to do. If I want to express how I feel about something I will go ahead and do it, and certainly you telling me to "stfu" will not prevent me from doing it. Trolling defiantly doesn’t make a forums more "deeper" lolz. At least I now know on what type of forums you hang out. Its cool bro if that is your idea of "deeper and more dynamic" then who am I to tell you otherwise.

PS: If im a troll for feeding them, then who are you for feeding me?
__________________

__________________
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor
Zer0Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #23
Fully Optimized
 
LukaszR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,833
Send a message via MSN to LukaszR
Default Re: multi shooter games??

i will do whatever i want, and if trolling....then so be it.

I don't like having little kids on the forum tho...so how about you stop telling me or zero what we need to do etc.
__________________
Desktop - DualBoot: Fedora 15/Windows 7 64bit
Netbook - Windows 7 Professional

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #24
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: multi shooter games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool View Post
Please don’t tell me what to do. If I want to express how I feel about something I will go ahead and do it, and certainly you telling me to "stfu" will not prevent me from doing it. Trolling defiantly doesn’t make a forums more "deeper" lolz. At least I now know on what type of forums you hang out. Its cool bro if that is your idea of "deeper and more dynamic" then who am I to tell you otherwise.

PS: If im a troll for feeding them, then who are you for feeding me?
I KNOW im a troll!!!!

but you are accusing others of trolling while you are being a troll yourself.
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
Zer0Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,599
Default Re: multi shooter games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
I KNOW im a troll!!!!

but you are accusing others of trolling while you are being a troll yourself.
I'm sorry to tell you this man, but you not just a troll you are a retarded troll lol. How am I trolling when I replied to the op in my very 1st post giving suggestion of game & not accusing him of hacking or posting some other random stuff that had nothing to do with the subject? Yes we hijacked the thread and I apologized to him about it, hopefully he can find in his heart to forgive me. You however had nothing to do with this but yet you still decided to put some "oil in the fire".
__________________
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor
Zer0Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: multi shooter games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0Cool View Post
I'm sorry to tell you this man, but you not just a troll you are a retarded troll lol. How am I trolling when I replied to the op in my very 1st post giving suggestion of game & not accusing him of hacking or posting some other random stuff that had nothing to do with the subject? Yes we hijacked the thread and I apologized to him about it, hopefully he can find in his heart to forgive me. You however had nothing to do with this but yet you still decided to put some "oil in the fire".
cuz you just HAD to call other ppl trolls. so i, a troll myself, came to their defense. duh?
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #27
Fully Optimized
 
Prodigy146's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,751
Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146
Default Re: multi shooter games??

whats trolling?
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #28
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: multi shooter games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
whats trolling?
Baha. I'm that dumb too. I'm clueless....
__________________
Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4GHz || GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 || Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3-1600 || EVGA GeForce GTX 480 || Samsung EVO 256GB SSD
my feet get cold and that gives me diarrhea sometimes - Smart_Guy
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:56 PM   #29
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: multi shooter games??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
whats trolling?
What the two banned guys were doing.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #30
Fully Optimized
 
Prodigy146's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,751
Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146
Default Re: multi shooter games??

i looked it up on google to see what it means... And basically every other post im a troll

Sweet
__________________

Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0