MS will now require xp users to install SP2 whether they like it or not

I installed SP2 and it really screwed up my computer, not to say it wasn't screwed up before, now I have to back up all my data, wipe it and reinstall windows, my settings and install all the other programs, as i have said many times before and will repeat now, I REALLY hate microsoft, Windows and especially Bill Gates, does he know how crap windows is, i bet he uses Linux

I think we take windows for granted. I think that the world would really suffer with out it.

99nasha said:
I think we take windows for granted. I think that the world would really suffer with out it.

au contraire (see i speak french) many companies operate with seperate operating systems, i would be fine using Mac OS or Linux. My mums company makes exclusive operating systems for other companies, e.g. Army, yes they dont use windows, sos i have to do this, please dont ban me or anything
I HATE WINDOWS I HATE WINDOWS I HATE WINDOWS I HATE WINDOWS I HATE WINDOWS

Im getting an $8,000 server from a friend that isnt using it for me to run a server for dev testing and hosting some game servers, (My Bandwith is well over capable for hosting a 32 man Battlefield Server)
and he gave me strict orders NOT TO INSTALL SP2.
Hes already done it once and screwed with the whole system.
Ive tried installing SP2 once already, and it just screwed up my system.
Plus I hate seeing that stupid pop up that says Your Computer Might be At Risk! Because I dont have Windows Firewall enabled..
SP2 is annoying..

not installing service pack 2 is like shooting yourself in the foot but microsoft shouldnt force anyone to install it.

Granted? Hahahah. I could care less if we had windows or not. Yes, I think Linux is in many aspects better then Windows. The only people who would suffer would be home users. Goverments and the military don't use. And most people here know how to at least install Linux. I have like, 30 CD's at home with different ISO's burned to them, so I really don't care.

Techy Geek said:
I installed SP2 and it really screwed up my computer, not to say it wasn't screwed up before, now I have to back up all my data, wipe it and reinstall windows, my settings and install all the other programs, as i have said many times before and will repeat now, I REALLY hate microsoft, Windows and especially Bill Gates, does he know how crap windows is, i bet he uses Linux

I think I've seen soem reports he has 3 linux boxes (I even think one in his bedroom!)

but linux is all around us, in lots of devices. heck, some electical breaker boxes are starting to run linux!

www.linuxdevices.com/ great site with uses of embedded linux!

Ill bet he has soem of those! He would piss himself if you rubbed it in that he had linux! he he!

Back
Top Bottom