MS Flight Simulator X out now

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
Microsoft's Flight Simulator X is out now....just F.Y.I.....I just ordered mine from newegg and can't wait to get it. Looks cool from what i've seen of it so far. I got the standard version because I'm too cheap to spend the extra $20 for the deluxe version. Anyone else getting it?

Ill get it I think..it's £50 over here, so I might wait a few weeks until the price comes down..

I think that mine, and your FX5500 will struggle though, I need a 6600!

joxley1990 said:
I think that mine, and your FX5500 will struggle though, I need a 6600!

I'm hoping my FX5500 will do ok....it's PCI too, so we'll see. I'll let you know if it works ok or not with it.

Heh, I've already been playing it for a while now it hadn't come out? Opps :) Its fun, I posted a screen shot of in the games section got more too.

I want it sooo bad...
But I don't have a DVD drive or a joystick yet. Shame on me. My computer has a lot of trouble on the high settings, cranking out a whopping 22 frames per second. Here's a screenshot of the demo. Oh-so-slow, but look how beautiful it is on high. I may just stick with 22 fps.

Anyone know if FS9 aircraft are compatible with this version?

thebigdintx said:
I'm hoping my FX5500 will do ok....it's PCI too, so we'll see. I'll let you know if it works ok or not with it.

Mine is the 256MB version, AGP interface, i've got a spare AGP 128MB version, if you're interested..

joxley1990 said:
Mine is the 256MB version, AGP interface, i've got a spare AGP 128MB version, if you're interested..

thanks, but this dell dimension 3000 motherboard only has PCI slots...no AGP, so my FX5500 is the best I can do until I get a new computer with PCI-E or whatever's the best at that point.

Back
Top Bottom